Univox BBB Report

rousskikh

Since September, 25 thousands of users haven't been able to log in either to retrieve their password on Univox Community.

All that happened with the accounts awaiting their ordered rewards. The system either says: "The user name or password provided is incorrect" or "The account does not exist". 800-telephone number is fake. Tech support ignores users' emails.

If anyone experiences the same problems please let me now in this thread. I'm going to report BBB!

Here's the links to forums and chats of Univox Community:

http://univoxcommunity.uservoice.com

http://univoxcommunity.uservoice.com/fo ... lease-read

Yup. Go to the Univox community FAQ/Forum tab if you haven't. This is what they sent to me. This is BS because I have never been dishonest. My guess is that everyone's whose account has been locked will get this. They are cleaning house, and I guarantee I will never get the money for my last cash out. I would HIGHLY suggest writing to the attorney general. BBB does no good. They will not respond. Univox is owned by market cube. Below is their US information. If everyone writes the attorney general in this state, they will investigate.

United States

Dunes West Blvd #103

Mt. Pleasant, SC 29466

USA

P: 703-468-0322

M: 703-926-8817

Dear Respondent,

Thank you for your inquiry.

During routine screening of user activity your account was automatically blocked by the system. We evaluate risk based on

several factors, and your account may have been blocked because of the following reasons, but not limited to:

• Providing false information about your identity, including your country/state/city of residence, age, gender, income

level, occupation, and other demographic characteristics.

• Accessing the Univox Community website via computers that obscure or misrepresent your location.

• Maintaining multiple accounts with different Usernames.

• Modifying or tampering with survey URLs in an effort to earn points without qualifying for and completing a survey.

As stated in our Terms of Use, Univox Community reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to

the Univox Community Web Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.

If this is the first time your account has been suspended, and you believe this action was taken in error, please respond

to this email. Please note that in order to properly review your account, we may require additional information from you,

including your phone number, address, date of birth and some form of official identification. Since we can’t allow anyone

who has been blocked by the system to take surveys, your account will remain suspended pending our review.

We appreciate and value your relationship with us.

Thanks,

Univox Community Team

I'm sorry to hear this is happening and glad I got away from them after my first and only cash out.

I'll add my thoughts on the original post.

Since September, 25 thousands of users haven't been able to log in either to retrieve their password on Univox Community.

All that happened with the accounts awaiting their ordered rewards. The system either says: "The user name or password provided is incorrect" or "The account does not exist". 800-telephone number is fake. Tech support ignores users' emails.

I would like to know just how you came up with the number 25 thousand?

The BBB works on a case-by-case basis. While they can and do get results they have NO LEGAL POWER to make companies comply. The BBB is a privately owned FOR PROFIT company, not a government entity. They do take all complaints into consideration in their ratings but to my knowledge it's not a "class-action" system. Therefore I encourage anyone who has problems with Univox and wants to use the BBB for a complaint to file your own complaint.

There is also Univox company information and contact information on the main Survey Police website. http://www.surveypolice.com/univox-community

Hi ksedwar, you just misunderstood:

Since September, 25

thousands of users

Though it doesn't change the situation. What can Survey Police do from its side, how can you help us?

Since September, 25

thousands of users

Thanks. 8)

What can Survey Police do from its side, how can you help us?

The main Survey Police website is a directory of survey panels to help people find, review and discuss survey panels. The forums are a place to socialize. We can try to help answer questions but we don't directly assist in disputes with companies.

You can also give feedback on the Univox Community review page.

I've already written my review but it still hasn't been published. How long time does it usually take to become published?

Probably sometime within 24 hours. The Admin manually verifies all reviews.

They asked me for my: name, zip code, date of birth, phone number and links to social media accounts. Seriously? I don't HAVE social media accounts! How does that verify who you are? Like I couldn't just make up a name for Facebook--not like Facebook does a background check to make sure it is accurate.

This company onced I redeemed few weeks ago for my incentive they have locked me out of my account and now they do not want to pay me this incentive due me. They are headed in the wrong direction. Univox needs to be reported to the attorney general's office and I will do everything in my power to keep people from joining this panel. Please do not join this panel.

I just tried to log in and it says I don't exist. Maybe try the old computer and see because I think I had money in my account and try to log in once a month.

I just tried to log in and it says I don't exist. Maybe try the old computer and see because I think I had money in my account and try to log in once a month.

They keep sending me surveys, but my account was left in the dust after I whipped my boots off after the last 2 1/2 month wait to get that 25. over a year ago.................... 8)

It seems that I haven't heard from them in some time, maybe a month or so. I think they must have dumped me. I can't remember how much I had in my account. I will let that sleeping dog lie there.