SUPERPOINTS wheel, horrible

cricket

Does anyone do the new version of Superpoints? I remember we talked about it on another thread. The wheel gets clicked. It used to take a few seconds which was long enough but now each "spin" takes at least a minute. I get 100 spins now and do they really think I will spend 100 minutes to make what usually amounts to a penny??

I wrote to them and never got a reply. Is anyone else having this problem? It can't be my computer since it is a new and upgraded Mac. I may quit, just not worth the time. At all!!

Does anyone do the new version of Superpoints? I remember we talked about it on another thread. The wheel gets clicked. It used to take a few seconds which was long enough but now each "spin" takes at least a minute. I get 100 spins now and do they really think I will spend 100 minutes to make what usually amounts to a penny??

I wrote to them and never got a reply. Is anyone else having this problem? It can't be my computer since it is a new and upgraded Mac. I may quit, just not worth the time. At all!!

I honestly don't know why you even started!! You don't make anything unless you have a bunch under you and I would never ask anyone because what they pulled last time. FOOL ME ONCE. I cashed out the day before they closed, just by luck. I just about went out of my mind watching that stupid thing spin last time, I read a book as I clicked and it spun for 30-40 seconds each and every time, but I waited till I cashed out (I stubborn) and I bet that's what their doing, hoping people will quit leaving their earning in there. Can you imagine how many quit a day leaving money in their account?? It all adds up. Then just as many join unknown to the gimmick and eventually quit leaving money in their account..................... :roll:

It's not just you, it was performing poorly for me as well since yesterday afternoon. However, this afternoon it seems to have improved, so they must have tweaked the code again. I also have 100 spins a day, so it was quite aggravating when it would take some 30 seconds to a minute to complete, if it completed at all! Seems back to normal now.

Horses, I know :-( When my friend's son told me it was back, I figured it would be like before, when I did pretty well. I had about 25 people under me! It was fun. Now that I got this far, I may as well get to the first cash out. I am sure you're right, people will abandon it out of disgust. They pay nothing. On the old Superpoints, I also got out in time and got my money. I felt so bad for the friends I got into it who wasted all their time and didn't get anything. they didn't even give us a warning, just disappeared. jberri, thanks for your reply. Yes, it's going fast now for me too. Wondering if you are making much. I only do the Radium One videos. The slideshows don't give me credit half the time even though I finish them. I have never bothered writing to them for this as it's just worth less then 2 cents. This has to be the biggest ripoff of all the similar companies. And horses...I am outta there as soon as I get the $5 which may take a few months at this rate. I should have listened to you 2 months ago :-)

I've done some stupid ones myself :oops: live and learn. At least I've learned after 3 years, to read here now before joining anything any more/new, and if it isn't mentioned here, then nobody knows of it, it might be a scam, or waist of time........... :wink:

I honestly don't know why you even started!! You don't make anything unless you have a bunch under you and I would never ask anyone because what they pulled last time. FOOL ME ONCE. I cashed out the day before they closed, just by luck. I just about went out of my mind watching that stupid thing spin last time, I read a book as I clicked and it spun for 30-40 seconds each and every time, but I waited till I cashed out (I stubborn) and I bet that's what their doing, hoping people will quit leaving their earning in there. Can you imagine how many quit a day leaving money in their account?? It all adds up. Then just as many join unknown to the gimmick and eventually quit leaving money in their account..................... :roll:

I tried superpoints again. I really don't know why. after a couple of weeks, I said to myself, this is enough! haven't messed with it again yet and I don't plan too. I feel the same as you ms Horsey. :D

I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt and try again. Unfortunately it just doesn't pay as well as it did before, so I'm probably going to bail out after I reach the $10 Amazon GC payout. Yesterday on the SLB I made a whopping 2 Super Points, which is about 1/10 of a cent. :roll:

I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt and try again. Unfortunately it just doesn't pay as well as it did before, so I'm probably going to bail out after I reach the $10 Amazon GC payout. Yesterday on the SLB I made a whopping 2 Super Points, which is about 1/10 of a cent. :roll:

So how much time did it take you to make 1/10??...................... :|

So how much time did it take you to make 1/10??...................... :|

Too much! Thus the reason I'm going to quit once I cash out.

• 1 month later...

Yes it is pretty horrible :(

I have been with them a short time and very disappointed.

After reading previous posts about them just shutting down without warning. I think they won't stick around much longer and expect them to do the same.

It takes 30 business days (not including weekends or holidays) to get your redemption. They say, if you pay $15 to upgrade you can get it faster. I don't see a point in paying to receive an award faster, especially without having a referral line. In all fairness, perhaps, that would only work for those who do have one.

I didn't get a single point in 50 spins on that wheel.

I can confirm the RadiumOne points are not crediting.

Support doesn't answer emails.

The above reasons lead me to believe they will close down again.

I hope to cash out and be done with them. I too cannot bring any friends to that site.