Randomly screened out of a gtm survey

fluffy501

I can't stand it when this happens and it seems to happen too often to me, does anyone know why it even happens? I didn't rush it, in fact I was taking it quite slowly because I was eating at the same time, I hope that wasn't why - you can't do it too fast or too slowly. One of those surveys that asks you to say your opinions about countless amounts of brands and I was 95% through on the progress bar, then suddenly got the screened out page. It feels like I constantly have at least two surveys I'm waiting for them to reply about :evil:

So my explanation is just a theory -however what I think it is is that they are commissioned to have lets say 200 surveys to be done.They reach that point then they cut off whoever may be in the middle of doing a survey because they have reached their quota.Like I said just a theory.

Yeah I think that might be it, i cant think of what else it could be but they should let the people who are still in the survey finish it.. Although im sure I've seen examples of survey results that have odd random numbers like "4112 people surveyed" or something, maybe they don't all have a set amount they need.

However with that being said I think who ever is in the middle of the survey should be paid anyways.It's not our fault they met their quota.Realistically how many will be cut off in the middle?I bet not to many and if that's the case they can afford to spend a few extra to those who tried,especially if they were way deep into it.