A Little Rant About Tellwut

rosiesmom

I have been noticing that some of these surveys as at least 6 questions and they are paying out 5 points. What is up with that? I am no longer going to do them. Do the people who create the survey decide the amount? I always got to check the amount I wanted for people to get. Haven't done one in so long, just wondered who made the decision.

Those are tickin' me off, too. But it's like every where else...what we get keeps getting chipped away.

I've never written a survey for them, but I can't imagine that the author would dictate the amount of points. Maybe there are different forms that you get to choose from, and maybe there are a certain number of points associated with each form. But I don't see any incentive for them to rate them at the lower 5 point rate.

They said a few months ago they were restructuring the points. It seems like the 5 pointers are now random.

The long descriptions, that should just be a question, are getting more frequent. No offence to anybody but I don't need to read a whole Wikipedia paragraph to understand the topic. 6-7 or more questions on one topic is a little too much also.

I agree, some of these are getting pretty long. I turned down 4 this morning because there was more than 2 questions and they were worth 5 points. If I get bored and have nothing else to do, I might go back in and see if they are still there, but not crying if they take them down. Might be time for me to focus on other sites and not so much on their site.

Some days it seems like we are getting a bunch more surveys but in realty we are not because they have put a lot of the surveys at 5 points and now the majority of the surveys are there in the morning instead of twice a day.

Their site has slowed down performance wise IMO. "The most recent" feature is slow as molasses so only used to confirm no more surveys to take. I thought I wouldn't mind if all the surveys could be done at once but now I actually prefer the 2 a day scenario. Too many surveys and I get bored. And the fact their site is slow makes it worse.

yep, yep yep. Not sure how much longer I will spending with them. Since there isn't anything new going on, I will probably stay but just do them now and then.