Mills advisory board

footfree

Did a survey today for them and see what they asked of me-

Please send a photo of your favorite Outdoor Grilling recipe. It can be the prep for this recipe, ingredients all laid out prior to grilling it up, or all served up at the table or where you most like to serve up your recipe. Or, even a snapshot of a recipe card or from a cookbook, or from a web page will do. It can be something that you make this week, or if you have photos that you took of the recipe in the recent past you can send that too.

All this by Friday-well what if I have to go buy the ingredients and then prepare it?What's the pay to do this -uh?squat,zilch nada,nothing.It's my own made up recipe so this will be impossible other then me going out and getting everything.

I said in my email--I don't mind helping out but you really haven't given me enough time to prepare.Plus what's the pay?That's a lot to do for nothing.

Sorry but I wont be participating.

their response- I realize that it may be a lot to ask of a panelist to send in a photo of their favorite grilled recipe if they don’t necessarily have one on hand. There isn’t any separate incentive at this time, other than it being part of the survey.

Boy these companies sure do want a lot for nothing!Jeez wheeze..........

I was wondering they were even around anymore. I haven't had but 1 survey in the last year or so. I check now and again on their site, but nothing to do there. im with you on this one. I get nothing, you get nothing. a lot of nerve haven't they?