How many panels should I really be a member of?

Guest surveymaster

IF you have time on your hands then do Swagbucks. It will consume your time like nothing else. The pay per time spent is low but you can make a fair amount of money. Some people with the right demographics make $200-$500/month on that site. Remember you have to report to the IRS on income over $600 from a payee. You can literally spend all day on that site to make that kind of money. It will burn you out in the long run IMO. Follow them on Facebook to pick up tips or just Google for information on how best to play Swagbucks.

What exactly do you mean the pay per time spent is low, but I can make a fair amount of money? Does that mean you can take many surveys and they won't run out? I am currently a member of TreasureTrooper and sometimes take their surveys.

Are you willing to work for $1 ,to do a 20 minute survey?I'm not.While most do not think we should earn minimum wage I do.$7.50 where live.So if you did 3 surveys and each each one took 20 minutes that means you earned $3. for that hour.So it's up to you what your time is worth.If you think that's fair then do the surveys if you feel it should pay more then don't do it.I really believe if survey companies want legitimate answers and ones that are not rushed then they should pay a fair wage.

• 4 weeks later...

I find that many of the surveys sites have the same surveys...so you aren't getting more changes to take surveys, you are still given 1 chance to take 1 survey. Also, the lowest threshhold for all to pay out something meaningful, seems to be $25. So, if you spread out the same surveys over multi sites it will be harder to get to that $25 mark. I have been doing these are about a year, and have made about $2000 so far, by just concentrating on 3 surveys. I work on them A LOT...drive myself WACKY, and actually spend most of my time tring to qualify for one,and then being told many minutes later, that I don't qualify. So, all in all, for the amount of hours i put into these things (while watching TV) I make very little for the amount of hours I put into them. But its like a slot machine to me...I'm addicted.

:oops:

Susan you must have way better demographics than I do. I make maybe $500 in Amazon gift cards a year, and I belong to more than three survey companies. I am a member of maybe 8 survey companies. I have found that it is not worth my while to belong to more than that, because a lot of companies send out the same survey, and plus I can never get accepted by Pinecone. I haven't tried Darwin's Data yet. I am over 50 and I don't have any children, and so I am not sought out by the survey companies.

• 6 months later...