Palm Research Rip Off!

paintik

This is the last post I will make in this thread. I do not want to turn this, or any other thread, in to an argument. You guys are the survey takers and this is your forum to discuss your opinions. So after this I will bow out and let you guys do what you do.

With that being said, I want to clear up the payment schedule. It seems that is what causes the most confusion.

Net 45 means that payment for all earnings during a calender month are sent 45 days after the last day of that month.

If a member earns $20 in the month of January they can expect their payment to arrive by March 15th, 45 days after the last day of January.

If that same member also earned money in February that money would be paid by April 15th, and so on.

You must meet the minimum payout level to be paid each time. If you make $9.00 in January that money will be held over to the next month. If you earned another $9.00 in February you would receive $18.00 when February payments are sent.

I hope that clears everything up for those who do not understand the process. It isn't 30 days after 30 days. Or 45 days after the day you reached payout. Or 45 days from the day you join. It is 45 days after the end of the month in which you reached payout level.

OK... Now, as for referrals. With our affiliates we show 'active referrals' in their account. We consider an 'active' referral someone who has joined and completed a survey. We do not show the referrals name or personal information because that would violate their privacy. I'm sure some of you were referred by other and would not want us sharing any information about you with them.

We do not show every member referred because some people will send emails out to lists where you get so many guaranteed sign ups for a certain price. Or have thousands of people from India and the Middle East join. These members never actually take surveys. So if we showed them it would appear that you had referred 5000 members, but never made any money.

So once your referred member completes a survey they are considered active.

I know that we do not show our members how many members they have referred. This is being worked on and will be added soon. Every day we are finding things to add to make our panel better for everyone, including ourselves. Once we get the ideas they have to be built and implemented. These things take time.

All referral income is shown. Your referrals do not have to reach payout level for you to receive commissions. You are credited with 10% of every survey they take regardless of whether they only take one and never come back or if they take surveys everyday for the rest of their lives.

Well, I think I have said and done everything I possibly can to clear up the majority of the questions and issues being raised.

I'll give the forum back to you guys now and let you decide for yourselves.

Thanks for all of your feedback. Good and bad.

Chris

I know that we do not show our members how many members they have referred. This is being worked on and will be added soon.

yes, that is what I would like to see. thank you.