250 PT. GTM webcam survey

avemaria

anyone else do this today.. it appeared to be 5 videos on gay or transgender issues and it was going to give 250 points for allowing webcam recording.. but the freaking thing wouldn't let me press the start button to start it.. i sat there for 10 minutes trying to wait for it to register my face but nothing happened..

mysurvey scammed me more than a few times with those stupid webcam surveys...I'd complete them & never receive the extra 250 points...I got tired of fighting with them..so I don't do any webcam surveys anymore

I didn't get that one, but got another IT one worth 150pts :)

I agree with the webcam routed/through mysurvey, at the beginning I would bug them for the 250pts and would never get a reply. A few times I received the 250 about a month or 2 later, but twice now I have not. It's pretty lame that these points are not rewarded right away like the surveys are.

Mysurvey scammed me more than a few times with those stupid webcam surveys...I'd complete them & never receive the extra 250 points...I got tired of fighting with them..so I don't do any webcam surveys anymore

You aren't the only one. Those extra points never showed up after I did two of them, and when I wrote to them, they told me something, (sorry can't remember exactly what) about the closing of the survey or study. I guess they just figure that people will forget about it, and I hate having to try to keep a dialogue open over many emails, just to get rewarded something that was promised.

I also don't do it when JD Power and the like say, if you stay and answer a little bit longer, you'll get extra incentives...

Well, that may be if you're part of their panel answering the survey. However, if it's routed through another panel that you're on and answering it, you'll never get those mysterious, undisclosed incentives. Shady.