Tango Card - WTH do I do w/this? (Shopper's Perspective)

Spazmobot

I get a Shopper's Perspective survey maybe once per month. Their rewards are Tango Card only, in denominations of $5 an $10. It's taken about 4 months to get my first $5 Tango card. SP's surveys are very short, so I don't mind, I figure, free money is free money, right?

So, I finally got my $5 Tango card email today. I've never had a Tango card, and I'd briefly looked at the Tango website but there;s not much to it. I made a Tango account, put in my redemption code and pin, and it tells me I have a card that originally had $5, but now has $0. -_-*

So, I wrote to SP, and we'll see, but it just seems like a headache. All to get $5?

Have any of you gotten a Tango reward for your surveys, and is there something I'm missing or did wrong here? The Tango website isn't very helpful...

Is it possible, that they gave e a Tango card number that someone else had already been rewarded with? (As so completely impossible as that sounds?)

HAhaha...I just got an email...

" Updated Tango Card Code -- You may have noticed that we have sent you an invalid Tango card in a recent email. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. "

... Why yes, I may have noticed that, lol.

Ok, so I ordered an Amazon GC. They had a bunch of other ones, so, now I wait for the Amazon code to come. Seems a roundabout way to do things doesn't it?

I do surveys for four months, so that

I get to a cashout amount, which allows me to

order a card, which comes in a week or so, so I can

order a card, which comes in a day or so, so I can

apply to an account and

finally buy something....

...for $5...

Ehk, it's free money. Can't complain too much. :-)

Have any of you gotten a Tango reward for your surveys.....

No but I have thought about getting one in the past. A Tango Card can be redeemed for other gift cards on the Tango website. I guess offering Tango makes it easier for the survey panel. Instead of offering multiple cash out options they can offer one and save time as well as money on processing.

Click here for a list of cards you can buy.

get a Shopper's Perspective survey maybe once per month. Their rewards are Tango Card only, in denominations of $5 an $10. It's taken about 4 months to get my first $5 Tango card. SP's surveys are very short, so I don't mind,

I figure, free money is free money, right?

So, I finally got my $5 Tango card email today. I've never had a Tango card, and I'd briefly looked at the Tango website but there;s not much to it. I made a Tango account, put in my redemption code and pin, and it tells me I have a card that originally had $5, but now has $0. -_-*

So, I wrote to SP, and we'll see, but it just seems like a headache. All to get $5?

Have any of you gotten a Tango reward for your surveys, and is there something I'm missing or did wrong here? The Tango website isn't very helpful...

Is it possible, that they gave e a Tango card number that someone else had already been rewarded with? (As so completely impossible as that sounds?)

Please don't call it "free". I assume you earned it by spending your time!!

Please don't call it "free". I assume you earned it by spending your time!!

Of course, you're right about that. I did spend some time, I just kind of look at it like, well, I give my opinion out all he time, and this is kind of where I can get paid for it. Good point though! :-)

ksedwar -

I hadn't thought about that... Your Word is always running out of Amazon codes because they run it themselves. So, I guess it makes sense to have some other company deal with the headache of it.

How long does it take to get gc thru tango?Are they actual gift cards or are they the digital gc's.I have seen these and just skip it because I never knew what it was about might have to check it out -well if it's not a headache to do.

How long does it take to get gc thru tango?Are they actual gift cards or are they the digital gc's.I have seen these and just skip it because I never knew what it was about might have to check it out -well if it's not a headache to do.
Usually a day if it's M-Th. I don't believe they process on weekends based on my experience. Don't know about physical gift cards as I usually get Amazon or Target or Starbucks which are all electronic.

ETA: Based on the link provided by Ksedwar they are all digital.

I hate giving digital cards as gifts -they are so impersonal.However going in to the store and trading them for a physical card is a can do.I like that I can get a Target gc with them.

I hate giving digital cards as gifts -they are so impersonal.However going in to the store and trading them for a physical card is a can do.I like that I can get a Target gc with them.
Just FYI that in order to use Target e-card you must use their app on a smartphone. However, Target does have their own wifi network in stores. Think that works. I've only done it once using a carrier network with their app on a smartphone.

You all getting too technical jargoned for me................ :roll:

I'll just keep getting my amazons and having friends and family give me ideas what they want for CHRISTmas and go from there........... 8)

i requested my Tango Card on 10/10. Got it approved 10/17. So, I went on the site and got a $5 Amazon card and it came later in the day on 10/17. It was by email, but some of these cards are for restaurants, so I'm wondering if you choose a restaurant one, maybe those are physical cards? Or can you use an online code when you go out to eat?

I dunno.. I just figured Amazon I can spend on anything.

i requested my Tango Card on 10/10. Got it approved 10/17. So, I went on the site and got a $5 Amazon card and it came later in the day on 10/17. It was by email, but some of these cards are for restaurants, so I'm wondering if you choose a restaurant one, maybe those are physical cards? Or can you use an online code when you go out to eat?

I dunno.. I just figured Amazon I can spend on anything.

There are 3 types of gift cards. e-cards which can only be used online. Vouchers which are sent by email and can be printed and used in-store(like restaurants) and maybe online and finally physical gift cards which can be used in-store and maybe online.

You all getting too technical jargoned for me................ :roll:

I'll just keep getting my amazons and having friends and family give me ideas what they want for CHRISTmas and go from there........... 8)

:D