GTM - Cheating?

TomServo

So I usually ignore these cheapskates on the weekend, but I saw a 100 pointer, so I figured I'd give it a shot.

Immediately after clicking on it, I see a screen that says "Hey, thanks for your partcipation so far, but we decided to rip you off instead and send you to a survey for 30 entires in our "sweepstakes" that doesn't actually exist. Is that cool with you?" (paraphrasing, obviously)

Hell no, that isn't cool with me. So I cancel out. Then click on the original invite again. And it gives me the little smiley face and tells me "You have already taken this one."

Uh, no I have not. :evil:

I have a problem where I got an email for part one of a survey that was for 30 sweepstake entries, and if I completed part two as well I get 60 points. Its been weeks and I never got the points. I've emailed them about it and got a reply and they don't seem to understand I was supposed to get points for part two!!

Its very annoying, I don't think they sent part two in an email, I just went straight onto it so they're saying from the survey number I have for part one that I got sweepstake entries :x