Valued Opinions

1957horses

I'm sitting on $19. and $5 pending, I liked when they went straight to paid. Hate pending, now 3 weeks............... :x
I know that feeling well I need 25 points to cash out with GTM and for the last week and a half all I do is DQ I had one this morning that I started to do but I had done it yesterday for another site and I completed it so I knew I could do it on GTM but felt guility so I closed it when I was half way through.

• 2 weeks later...

I realized today that I took a $3 survey on 9-29-14 and I had to take a picture of my entertainment center and submit, which I did. I never got paid for the survey. That was a lot of a hassle for me to get that done and I'll be darned, no $. I am checking on it now, not sure if I will get my $ for it. I did not get a survey # for it, so I might just be out the money.

• 2 weeks later...
most credit right away but they do have the occasional ones that go into the pending file..

Yup, I cashed that one finally and have $8.50 and $5 pending now.................. :?

I'm sitting on $19. and $5 pending, I liked when they went straight to paid. Hate pending, now 3 weeks............... :x

I can beat you. I have $21 available and 17.50 Pending. Insane.

I never hear back about my survey from 9/29. So i have written again. It was worth $3, so I want it since they said I completed it. Let's see if I hear back. Fingers crossed.

Send an emai lto Isabel. Bypass the usual methods-- a bit of research. She will make it right.

I did get a lovely reply and they said they did give me credit, but only for $2. I'll take it. I am checking all the rest of my sites as well.

I can beat you. I have $21 available and 17.50 Pending. Insane.

Gosh I guess, any finally credited...................... :?::?: