Toluna, your kidding!

BKTRIP

:x Looks like they raise their mimimium Paypal pay out from $20 (60,000 points)to $30 which is 90,000 points in the last 30 to 45 days. I thought 60,000 points for $20 was steep but 90,000, maybe a year to acumulate. Their normal survey is 2,000 points for a 30 minutes. 45 surveys or 22.5 hours for 90,0000 points. Wow that will be $1.33 an hour!!

Toluna took away everyone's points last year if they didn't do their surveys for a while. Now they have the nerve to do this? They pay nothing for 45 minute surveys...they are the absolute worst company. Too bad because 4 years ago they were my favorite. I made $20 a week, if not more. I ignore their emails ever since they took away my points.

Toluna took away everyone's points last year if they didn't do their surveys for a while. Now they have the nerve to do this? They pay nothing for 45 minute surveys...they are the absolute worst company. Too bad because 4 years ago they were my favorite. I made $20 a week, if not more. I ignore their emails ever since they took away my points.

same here. I just delete them as they come in now.

Toluna points expire if not used within the year you acquired them.It's in their terms and condition and that's another reason I quit them.However they are also the only company that will let you quit them and then come back whenever you wish.