Veiwers Voice -opinion sight-have you heard of them?

footfree

Got a email saying I can join earning points to get gc's ,but I have never heard of them.Have any of you and what's your experience with them?Wonder if I should join or not.............

I'm not sure what to think. The main website seems to operate, host and provide surveys for multiple panels. Like Vision Critical but this is an unknown company who sent you an unsolicited invite (Spam).

This domain is owned and utilized by Kinesis Survey Technologies, LLC (http://www.kinesissurvey.com). Kinesis Survey Technologies provides software solutions and hosting services to the market research industry.

What is the purpose of this domain?

The purpose of this domain is to provide secure yet customized domains for clients who license our software products, which are used by market research firms. The use of this domain enables clients to customize the domains with their own names, so that survey respondents may see the name of the company that is managing the survey, without the need for each client to take out their own private domain.

My gut feeling is to stay away especially since it was an unsolicited email invite (Spam).

I'm not sure what to think. The main website seems to operate, host and provide surveys for multiple panels. Like Vision Critical but this is an unknown company who sent you an unsolicited invite (Spam).
This domain is owned and utilized by Kinesis Survey Technologies, LLC (http://www.kinesissurvey.com). Kinesis Survey Technologies provides software solutions and hosting services to the market research industry.

What is the purpose of this domain?

The purpose of this domain is to provide secure yet customized domains for clients who license our software products, which are used by market research firms. The use of this domain enables clients to customize the domains with their own names, so that survey respondents may see the name of the company that is managing the survey, without the need for each client to take out their own private domain.

My gut feeling is to stay away especially since it was an unsolicited email invite (Spam).

I forgot I joined them it's a survey panel on tv networks that I watch.I Googled it and found out and then remembered.It has a lot of networks that I watch and the gc payout isn't to bad .