VIP Voice survey issues

sandyscamper

I was getting in to surveys fine until last week on VIP Voice. When I click the survey button it join spins around and won't go to survey. I even tried different browser and same

result. Never any issue before this. Anyone else experience trouble with them recently?

Hi- I belong to VIP Voice and I just did four surveys with them last night with out any problem. They then told me they were out of surveys, but they had partner surveys. I passed on the partner surveys. I think with the partner surveys you still only get a chance to bid on something or enter the sweeps, and the partner surveys are a lot longer. I have never won anything with VIP Voice, but at least their surveys usually only take 5-10 minutes to complete. I usually enter the drawing for the $100. That one always has less than 1% of the people entering that drawing. I have entered a few drawings that have lots of prizes, but the problem with most of the multiple drawing ones is that it is for magazine subscriptions or holiday DVDs, which are hohum. I was looking at the list of winners for the $100 drawing which takes place every day, and I noticed that one person won the $100 twice in the month of October. I wonder how he did that when I have never won a drawing. It was strange too, because the person that won twice, came from a town I had never heard of, but three other people won $100 who came from a town with the same name, but a different state.