a Rant for sure. MyPoints added to my hit list!

theskyhunter

:x:x:x this is the way I feel right now at mypoints! ive been with them for years now. I used to get 3 to 4 $50 agc's a year. now im fortunate to maybe get 2. don't get near as may point paying emails as before. they've raised their points levels on most of the rewards. example: agc's, I used to cash in at 7400 points for a $50 agc, now its 7900 points. well... back to crux of the matter at this time. I opened one of their survey invites. wrote down the survey # as usual for reference. and yall know sometimes there are more than 1 survey available. well I dq'd the 1st of 3. spent around 10 to 15 minutes on the 3rd, q'd for that 1. was supposed to get I believe at least 50 points for that. when I clicked to submit it a page came that does every so often about cookies not being enabled(which they absolutely were). I emailed them to make sure I received my points for it. got a reply from them 2day saying this:

"Dear Bobby,

Thank you for reporting this Survey issue. We have forwarded your comment on to the appropriate department. Rest assured our technical team is making every effort to address the problem so that you and other members don't experience this difficulty in the future.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. 10 Points for a non-qualification have been credited to your account. To qualify with future surveys, please continue to watch your inbox; mypoints is always working to link our members up with great opportunities to earn extra Points!

Sincerely,

Reba A

mypoints Member Services"

to say the least I wasn't happy about spending my valuable time for this offering of just 10 points. :x I emailed them back let them know it too. I had to come and let off some steam guys. im just bout fed up with these panels doing this to us. mypoints is just another in my crosshairs and im bout to pull the trigger. :x thx for letting me vent SurveyPolice. :D

I haven't been getting all the points from buying things. I did that $10.00 for the 6000 points (25 for GSN and wasn't showing up, so I had to email GSN with the ad my paypal receipt. There are ither places I bought things and not got credited points..................... :x

I used to get a $100 Macy's card for 11,000 points, and now it takes 11,800. I used to buy a lot through them, but some of the companies don't do business with them anymore I guess. I haven't really kept track of my points for a while now. Guess I should start checking more. I only got a couple of cards from them each year, if it was a $100 card, then I only cashed out once a year. Hmmm, I will go check right now.

I stopped buying anything through them years ago. Sadly, they went down the tubes years ago.

I got an email for being a "valued member" for 8 years and was awarded 5 points lol for clicking on the email sent to me.

I haven't cancelled them yet. They send an a few emails a week, I click then close. I guess they are worth 20 in gift cards.

Only good thing I can say is they do ship electronic gift card within 24 hours

• 2 months later...

They are on my hit list to for a response to my not getting purchase point s I earned. This is absurd!

Check out number 5!!! :mrgreen:

Stephanie S. (mypoints Member Services)

The merchant responded to the order inquiry. Unfortunately your purchase was not credited to mypoints. As mypoints was not credited with the sale, we are unable to award the Points.

To prevent Point-crediting issues in the future, we recommend the following:

1. Make sure you have tracking enabled. mypoints needs to send information to the merchant and cannot do so if you've disabled tracking.

2. Make sure you do not have ad blocking software like AdBlock Plus, WOT or Noscript running.

3. Make sure no other tabs or windows are open at the time you're making your transaction.

4. Make sure non-MyPoints toolbars (ShopatHome) or extensions (Ownza button) are not hijacking mypoints tracking

5. Make your purchase immediately after you click through mypoints.

6. Do not click on other sites after clicking through mypoints and prior to submitting your order.

7. Never use coupons or offers not found on mypoints.com.

Thank you,

Stephanie S.

Member Services

Never miss out on a Point-earning opportunity: Add mypoints Score! to your browser!

They are on my hit list to for a response to my not getting purchase point s I earned. This is absurd!

Check out number 5!!! :mrgreen:

Stephanie S. (MyPoints Member Services)

The merchant responded to the order inquiry. Unfortunately your purchase was not credited to MyPoints. As MyPoints was not credited with the sale, we are unable to award the Points.

To prevent Point-crediting issues in the future, we recommend the following:

1. Make sure you have tracking enabled. MyPoints needs to send information to the merchant and cannot do so if you've disabled tracking.

2. Make sure you do not have ad blocking software like AdBlock Plus, WOT or Noscript running.

3. Make sure no other tabs or windows are open at the time you're making your transaction.

4. Make sure non-MyPoints toolbars (ShopatHome) or extensions (Ownza button) are not hijacking MyPoints tracking

5. Make your purchase immediately after you click through MyPoints.

6. Do not click on other sites after clicking through MyPoints and prior to submitting your order.

7. Never use coupons or offers not found on MyPoints.com.

Thank you,

Stephanie S.

Member Services

Never miss out on a Point-earning opportunity: Add MyPoints Score! to your browser!

for the world of me!!!! what do you have to do to get them then? this is absolutely ridiculous!!!! :x:x I really feel bad for you. this just isn't right.