TestSpin not sending amazon

fiestyvermin

I am having a HUGE problem with TestSpin and as near as I can tell after multiple emails they still do not respond. I have contacted them and their pay site Redeem it Now to no avail. it looks like I will have to go to the BBB which is totally uncalled for and makes zero sense. I originally thought it might be going to bulk mail but after sending email after email with ZERO response I am think ing I am getting ignored. I have not tried calling which might be an option but I am not sure. It cant hurt and whas the worst that happens.

Companies who ignore repeated requests about Gift Cards should be done away with and after this I will do ZERO work with or for them. Totally unacceptable.

After sending email after email with ZERO response I finally called their number and was told that they are switching over to a new reward system and it is not all integrated as smoothly as should be. I asked about them not answering emails and I was told that the site must have been undergoing maintenance but when I pushed the issue and said there was ZERO notification on their site about maintenance I was informed that either it was just before they started or maybe after. Needless to say after making the phone call with in 5 minutes I had the gift code.

The lady who answered the phone had ZERO clue on the whys and even though I did get the gift card after the garbage and trying to blame everything else I doubt I will put myself through this again.

Well thank your lucky stars. I sent them a email asking for payment on surveys dating back in Sept. and after a week still no response.I wont do anymore surveys until they pay me for the ones I'm owed.I'll be doggoned if they get anything else out of me for nothing.