your opinion urgently needed- today only...

avemaria

any maybe tomorrow.. and likely the following day as well... actually in all honesty, every day for the entire time you hold membership...

anyone else get this daily 30 pointer from GTM that usually is a screen out movie survey? i get it by email every single day..

any maybe tomorrow.. and likely the following day as well... actually in all honesty, every day for the entire time you hold membership...

anyone else get this daily 30 pointer from GTM that usually is a screen out movie survey? i get it by email every single day..

It stopped for awhile but I started getting it again......there is no answer that will let you complete that survey

As soon as I see the "urgently need today by 11:00 p.m. (or is it 10:00), I deleted, because I know it's one of the stupid never qualify Neilsen movie ones.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not sure if this is the same one, but I have been getting a movie survey regularly for the past month or so, through GTM and Swagbucks. The survey is always hosted by a company called Ugam Solutions. It never lets me past the test video, no matter what answers I give in the screener. Now, if I get taken to this survey I just close it down, except if it's through Swagbucks, where I get 1 point per screenout