Yahoomail Is Going to the Dogs These Days!

keimanzero

This is a pet peeve for all of us fellow sufferers of those dogs at Yahoomail and Yahoo!

Back in August of this year I began having trouble with my Yahoomail email account. I have not been receiving emails to my Inbox since September 2014.

Now I am even unable to log in, receive emails, send emails, verify anything, change passwords as they told me to or anything else!

I finally found a Yahoo! support help desk phone number that works- sorta!

1-800-563-5508 only keeps you on hold listening to rotten rock junk music for 15 minutes before you hear a canned voice:-

'Leave us a message and we will get back to you soon. We are experiencing heavy call volumes and may not get back to you at all.'

Then you can leave a message and it's always 'Don't call us. We'll call you.' Then they forget all about me!!

Don't try using 1-800-318-0612 unless you LOVE rotten rock junk music for more than 15 hours at a time!

I was told to go to help.yahoo.com/identity (I did) and I could send Yahoo! support an email message (I could NOT!) because I don't have an alternative email address nor do I have a cell phone number and Yahoo! will NOT accept landline phone numbers!

I cannot even use another email provider like Thunderbird Mozilla Firefox to use as a POP email to access my Yahoo! accounts! Why? Because to use TB or any other service, I must be logged into Yahoo!

How are the rest of ya w/ Yahoomail handling this crisis? I cannot just re-register at all of my websites including my 150 survey groups! It would take forever! Three yrs ago when I ditched Hotmail and went to YM it took me a year to do all of the switchovers!

Is there any way that I can tell everyone on my contacts list that I have changed my email providers w/o seeming like I am spamming them? Is there such a software?

Short of stopping all my survey taking which I need to live on what other alternatives do I have? Anyone that can help me w/ this, I will be very grateful to them and I will reciprocate however I can.

I can be reached here or at my Facebook (Jack McElwee), Twitter (keiman0), Google + (keimanzero) or Tumblr (keimanzero) or at Gaiaonline (Story teller Guy 1) or at animeleague.net (keimanzero) pages. Can anyone help me outta this dilemma?

Thanks as always and sayonara for now- Jack McElwee/keimanzero Campbelltown PA USA :twisted:

150 survey panels? are there that many? :? i hate to say it but there is no easy way.. just as you manually sign up you have to manually change when or if you do..

I don't think this is the right category for this, its meant to be rants and raves about surveys not email. But Yahoo is a rubbish company in general to me and gmail seemed to take forever to load when I tried it once - I've always used hotmail. I don't see what way there can be to tell all the survey companies in one go - that would be impossible....I'm confused, if you can't log in or send emails then how can you get to your contact list anyway?

And I'm thinking the same as avemaria - how are you even on 150??? I don't know how many I'm on but its nowhere near that and often i feel like i get too many invites to do them all without going crazy. Unless you're exaggerating..

@keimanzero, this is the wrong place for the help you need. This is "A Online Survey Forum" not an email mishap, we have NOTHING to do with email services and bashing members is uncalled for................... :?

Google your problem, maybe you'll find a forum for your yahoo problems................. :|

OR

Maybe go to Yahoo facebook page and someone there can help you................. :roll:

Look youngsters, I dunno how old you are but I am 65!

You are acting like you are 13 so knock it off. This will be your only warning. Keep you tone civil or you will be banned.

If you need help with a Yahoo! service then contact Yahoo! Help. https://help.yahoo.com/kb/helpcentral

You are obviously unclear as to what and how the Survey Police website and forums are used. If you would like to discuss that in a civil manner then start a new topic and ask nicely.

This topic is closed.

Edit: I also deleted the last to posts from keimanzero for misguided information and an abusive tone.