Sign in to follow this  
DanaEm

G.T.M Skin care diary

DanaEm

Did anyone do this skincare diary a couple of weeks ago for G.T.M? I finished it almost 2 weeks ago, it was an Ipsos i-say Survey-diary and It said my market points would be added in 7-10 day.

Just curious if anyone that did it through GTM has received their points yet? :?:

1957horses
Did anyone do this skincare diary a couple of weeks ago for G.T.M? I finished it almost 2 weeks ago, it was an Ipsos I-say Survey-diary and It said my market points would be added in 7-10 day.

Just curious if anyone that did it through GTM has received their points yet? :?:

No I didn't do that one, but a few other ones and got paid in a fairly decent time................... :wink:

footfree

No but I would have if asked. I think I was booted out because I don't spend a lot of money on face creams.

Nobility

I didn't do that , but I'm thinking about keeping a skincare diary. I hope it will help me to understand what affects my skin, I'll notice there the food I eat, how many hours I sleep, my stress level, the cosmetic products I use. My skin is very sensitive and I always have problems with that. I use a lot of products, like creams, toners, serums from different brands and I still didn't understand which one is better for my skin. Moreover, I have some wrinkles and it makes things worse, I'm thinking about botox injections and I already found which is the Botox Montreal price. I hope the diary results and the procedures I'll go to will make my skin look better.