Hey Pinecone gave me a link through an email

DrJohnDorian

although i dont really advocate using referral links here at this site, Pinecone is a little different in that they have required the banner in the past. thanks for the info.

Pinecone referrals are different in that they don't pay you anything or give you any bonuses, they just give others a way to sign up for Pinecone research, so there is really no incentive or harm in posting the links, in fact I have posted one in the past too. Besides the no referrals link or anything else does not seem to be enforced by any admins or moderators here anymore.

Pinecone referrals are different in that they don't pay you anything or give you any bonuses, they just give others a way to sign up for pinecone research, so there is really no incentive or harm in posting the links, in fact I have posted one in the past too. Besides the no referrals link or anything else does not seem to be enforced by any admins or moderators here anymore.

you really dont want people spamming the board with link after link to bad companies just to get referrals. as i posted, i dont really think the rule of referrals applies to the Pinecone one, but for the rest its sound.

• 1 month later...

i don't get all the hoopala over Pinecone research. i make 3 dollars a month here. Am i missing something or is it that people really think something is great and wonderful just because it not easy to get.

Just wondering?

Makes me think of cuban cigars.

• 4 months later...

I do think Pinecone have changed, but here in the UK they were one of the first sites I signed up with through an email link and I still get paid £4 paypal for each survey. I have recently done a couple of interesting product tests for them and best of all, the last survey involved a possible product test which should be really interesting, but I can't talk about it for confidentiality reasons. Suffice it to say it was not a food item!

Good luck

LizzieAnn