TELLWUT Have you noticed less questions each day?

Leefall

:( I used to receive at least 100-150 points per day answering questions. 1 question previously 5 points (still 5 points) 2 questions previously 2 points (now 3 questions 2 points). I am receiving fewer questions and averaging 25-50 points a day. disqualified from most of the surveys and usual rewards 50-100 points (12cts-25cts) time wasted because 90% disqualified and paltry reward. Will no longer waste my time with these surveys, spent 10 minutes disqualified, finally took a survey for a 100 point reward that was definitely worth much more as time underestimated. Reminds me of OTX or opinionshere. :cry:

:( I used to receive at least 100-150 points per day answering questions. 1 question previously 5 points (still 5 points) 2 questions previously 2 points (now 3 questions 2 points). I am receiving fewer questions and averaging 25-50 points a day. Disqualified from most of the surveys and usual rewards 50-100 points (12cts-25cts) time wasted because 90% disqualified and paltry reward. Will no longer waste my time with these surveys, spent 10 minutes disqualified, finally took a survey for a 100 point reward that was definitely worth much more as time underestimated. Reminds me of OTX or opinionshere. :cry:

Leefall

I have noticed this as well. Too many 5 point questions that use to be 10 points, less questions on a daily basis and the surveys are a joke. Most you don't qualify for, the points given are paltry and not worth the time. Plus it takes 5 days to credit your account. Most of the time I have to send an email reminding them to credit my account. :oops: This is more work than I have ever expected. :evil:

Haven't really noticed this. I'm averaging about 23 to 28 surveys daily.

Are you checking in at least twice a day? The best times are around lunch time and again at 11pm.

Haven't really noticed this. I'm averaging about 23 to 28 surveys daily.

Are you checking in at least twice a day? The best times are around lunch time and again at 11pm.

Today received no questions. Need another 20 points to cashout. Tried surveys to no avail, time wasted, constant DQ's. Will wait for questions. After I cashout I will see what happens. Hopefully they will submit more questions as previously but If few questions will unsubscribe. Bait and switch from initial questions to DQ'd surveys and pathetic rewards. Another one down the tubes.