Just the Answer

LizzieAnn

wow - these guys are goooooooooood! I have only done three surveys with them (admittedly one took 3 hours because my computer is so slow) and the incentives were points, 100, 200 , 300 and already I have been able to cash out with 500 points for a £5 amazon voucher - great stuff! This will be emailed to me within 28 days...

they seem really good, and I will see how long the amazon voucher takes to arrive...

anyone else have any views? Tried them? They are quite new

LizzieAnn

• 1 month later...

I'm a bit wary of this one. I signed up in 2007 and completed 2 surveys, the last one being in March 2007. I actually forgot I was with them, it was only through seein something online that I remembered. I contacted them and they apologized and said they don't know what happened as I also hadn't received the newsletter. The reply went on to say that they would make sure I am picked for one of the next two surveys they send out. They have made good on that promise as within two weeks I completed a survey and received a newsletter.

I'm still not 100% happy as a year is way too long.

yeah, sounds a bit odd, but I think its okay, although having said that, I have had no survey invitations since I cashed in my chips....I wonder?? I know you can sometimes get accidentally unsubscribed, somehow, that has happened to me on a couple of sites, but I regularly update my profiles on all my sites, which takes an age, but how better to fill up a Sunday afternoon?!!!

LizzieAnn

Yeah I agree you can sometimes get unsubscribed, but that was not the case this time. They admit that my details were there and they don't understand it. I must praise them though as they kept their word and I qualified for a survey ASAP

• 1 month later...

The same has just happened to me, I got a survey invite, (but didn't qualify :roll: ), but I had totally forgotten about the site, seems my last survey was two years ago :shock: