Funny but not really about inbox dollars

RavenIris6

I usually click the emails for Inbox Dollars and not mess with the surveys. Sometimes if they're short (though the amount of time is NEVER the same amount listed on the inbox site) I'll try to take them because I get the free spin. Especially if I'm just messing around online, I figure what the heck. I took one today that was supposed to be 10 minutes. Went through the whole thing where it asked me a ton of questions, health questions too which are sorta personal, then told me I dq'd. Ummm, what? You ask me all about my health, I tell you and then I'm dq'd at the end? So I'm kinda irritated by that. Then I go through the whole "oh, you weren't a match but here take this 30 minute survey for $0.50. Yeah, sure I will...NOT! So I keep clicking until I finally find one that's 15 mins for $0.50 and I think, okay I can handle that. I'm clicking answers to the questions thinking I'm getting somewhere when out of nowhere comes the....dum, dum, dum....the just to make sure you're not a bot question. What is 5 +1. Oh, oh, oh, I know the answer to this one. It's 6! BAM.....you're dq'd! Guess 5 +1 doesn't equal 6. I've been lied to all my life. I think it's a conspiracy. Maybe the grass isn't really green....oh and don't get me started on the sky. I knew it wasn't really blue! :mrgreen::roll::mrgreen:

Exactly that's why I don't go near the surveys anymore. The rewards are ridiculous and don't seem to be set to the survey at all. Most of the original surveys I don't qualify for and then you get passed through some unmonitored filter of more surveys which means you don't have the survey number if you don't get the reward which happens often.

And even if you luckily have the survey number you can only contact them through a web chat with someone who doesn't sound like a person (it might not be) and its difficult to get a good response from that.

I have to say all of this whenever someone mentions Inboxdollars or Inboxpounds because they are definitely the worst I have tried so far in

(Non existent) Customer service

&

The lowest rewards for survey lengths - mainly why I have such a poor view of them, they'll offer 0.25 for a survey that any other site will offer 1.00 for

I'm exactly the same as you I only occasionally go near a survey if its short and for a decent amount but then I nearly always regret it, they're not worth the effort. I don't trust the way they operate with surveys at all

Yup, I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes I dq early on them just so I can get the free spins. You can tell sometimes just by what they're asking who they're looking for. It's really kind of an insult the amount they want to "pay" us for those surveys. I don't make a ton of money from them, but it's pretty easy to click the emails, use the search box and click on their videos when they show up. If I can make $40 every 6 months, that's still $80 a year and for the small amount of time it takes to click through I don't mind doing it. We all know we won't make a living off these survey sites, but it's a bit of a help here and there. If their surveys paid better, and I stood a chance of not dq'ing at the very end all the time, I would take them. But I'm not going to be taken advantage of so I'll take the one or 2 that are short and I qualify for and the rest I'll just use towards more spins. I'm still hoping to get that $1 cash bonus!!! :roll:

I quit Inbox Dollars just a while back. Got my $35 and got out, of course they had to keep $3 of it for a fee of some sort. It felt kind of nice to tell them why I was leaving. Will never do the click for a penny or point sites again. Too bad 5+1 doesn't equal 6. I am in education, and it was always taught that way. Guess that is the new Common Core Survey thing. :D