why cant survey panels list a survey # n their invites?

theskyhunter

I kinda mentioned this in my last post, but I need your input on this. there are several panels who or whatever reason don't put survey #'s in their invites. OO, Crowdology, Survey Touch, Honest Insite are just a few of em. OO says its for security reasons. do what? :? its really aggravating to hunt down what survey # it is. they probably intended for it to be that way. I want to know what and if you have ever heard from panels or some other place as to why they don't do this. thanks my friends! :D

It makes them look dishonest and like they are trying to hide something.Harris Poll has been doing this lately and sometimes my points don't show up .How can I complain if I don't know the number?Well dont worry I have no problem complaining to them. I will email them with the date and what the survey was about .In their case I do have to say I'm current on my points so at least they acknowledge they owe me and pay it,unlike a lot of other companies.

It makes them look dishonest and like they are trying to hide something.Harris Poll has been doing this lately and sometimes my points don't show up .How can I complain if I don't know the number?Well dont worry I have no problem complaining to them. I will email them with the date and what the survey was about .In their case I do have to say I'm current on my points so at least they acknowledge they owe me and pay it,unlike a lot of other companies.

yep I 4got bout Harris Poll. they have been doing a lot of it lately too. I emailed them 1 time bout this and they said the survey # is always in the email invite. I told myself how can I be missing that. I went into my past Harris Poll emails and sure enough on every invite I looked at, the survey # is there. the thing is its in so small a lettering you cant hardly see it and its at the very bottom of the invite. I mean its really small. even if you do see the #, that sometimes doesn't amount to a hill of beans. reason is as yall know Harris, like ISAY (especially) and others, you tend to get bounced around in all them redirecting surveys. so the # really doesn't help at all.