Video game surveys make it too hard to qualify

fluffy501

I get kicked out of so many game surveys and I'm one of the rare (probably?) people who takes surveys who actually plays video games, I actually am surprised when I get kicked out after the very many screening questions so what does it take to qualify?

You have to be someone who spends a fortune on all the latest games, plays them all often and have the latest game consoles too. I just think they have the target group SO tight for these surveys its not realistic - they even often say at the start that "we're looking for all sorts of people who play even if you don't play much", well it doesn't look like it...

I get kicked out of so many game surveys and I'm one of the rare (probably?) people who takes surveys who actually plays video games, I actually am surprised when I get kicked out after the very many screening questions so what does it take to qualify?

You have to be someone who spends a fortune on all the latest games, plays them all often and have the latest game consoles too. I just think they have the target group SO tight for these surveys its not realistic - they even often say at the start that "we're looking for all sorts of people who play even if you don't play much", well it doesn't look like it...

they are frustrating, I agree. im in the same boat. I hardly ever qualify for any of them.

I see those I run I hate em.I dont play however my daughter does and she wont even do them.They are so long tedious and boring that I cant see to many people wanting to take the time to do them.

Only games I play these days is FreeCell on my tablet. Son however has PS4, Wii U, handheld players. At least when they ask what's in the household I can get by those. I've noticed smart appliances, smart watches, smart TVs, pretty much anything "smart" creeping into a lot of these surveys. Smartphones of course. Internet connected anything like thermostat controls, door locks, etc. are also asked about. Own the bleeding edge stuff or get bled out of surveys.

I get qualified for a lot of them and I only play games on the pc or at a free gaming site. I don't like the surveys because they are about games I would never play, but I take the surveys because the pay good. I don't know what their goal is if I qualify and a real gamer doesn't.