Livewire Research?

DrJohnDorian

If anyone heard of them, they tell you to give your ss number and I'm uncomfortable with that. I was hoping if anyone is on their panel and they could tell me their experience with them.

No legitimate company will ever ask for your SS number, and there is NEVER any good reason to give it to them. If you want your identity stolen and resold to countless dozens of scammers and have your life ruined then be my guest and give it to them. Even if they are a honest and well intentioned company, there is no good reason to take the risk of having your personal info stored in a unknown company's unknown server and database system, that can potentially be insecure and downloaded by 3rd parties. A lot of stolen personal data comes from mainstream corporations with very bad IT and database set ups such as decade old MySQL, PostGresql, or MSSQL setups that any script kiddie can exploit to download the whole database and what it contains. Knowing a bit about how a lot of these sites work, I would cringe at the thought of social security numbers being submitted to them.

• 6 months later...

Actually Livewire Research is one of the most trustworthy Market Research Companies out their, they always pay you on time and they pay you exactly as stated in the email invitation. They pay by check, usually about one week after you complete a survey. I have completed 5 different studies for them and have received all payments.