acop points

avemaria

Second time in a week i've had it tell me I get one amount for doing the survey and the final screen says a different amount.. today it was a 300 point survey and the end told me it would be 200.

Can definitely verify this. Past two surveys I qualified for should have given 400 and 300 points respectively upon completion. Both only gave 200. I've contacted support for both instances, in addition to a preliminary inquiry into the status of my Paypal request (currently approaching the 7-week mark), have not heard back from them yet on any of my messages, neither the automated receipt message nor an automated reply. I can only guess that once again, something is going wrong at ACOP.

Forget about the points, start to worry about getting paid.

I've been waiting for payment since AUGUST of 2014!

I've just checked with BBB and their review is currently unavailable due to being "Under Review"!

STOP TAKING THEIR SURVEYS.

Yes, and they told me even if the survey says I will be paid in two weeks, it is 6-8 weeks. So basically, the soonest I could ever get paid for a survey is 4 months. Really? I have $9.50 pending. I will do some prequalifiers while i wait two months for the other surveys to credit, cash out, and be done. I spend MORE time checking my account to make sure things are credited over the span of months than I do completing the actual surveys. My time would be better spent, IDK...picking up change people dropped on the street. As soon as I have $10, they are history. I also just cashed out with pollbuzzerplus and askgfk, and I am done with them too. Surveys pay squat, most are opt outs, and I am a member of too many panels.

Forget about the points, start to worry about getting paid.

I've been waiting for payment since AUGUST of 2014!

I've just checked with BBB and their review is currently unavailable due to being "Under Review"!

STOP TAKING THEIR SURVEYS.

should be any time now for you.. we have another topic here where we compare payment times.. I think my record is 105 days but another member mentioned being at 135 before getting paid.. their excuse is they're having trouble with software or something and it's requiring them to put in each cash out by hand and they're playing catch up.. it would make sense to start all cash outs as of now on the new software and only catch up on the ones that were put in prior.. why they're doing it this way is a total waste of money for them.

I agree it must be costly and I'm beginning to think something pretty bad must have happened. Like someone found a way to cash out money they hadn't actually earned (they got hacked). This is a long time to still be manually verifying EVERYTHING so it must be a serious issue.