Web Perspectives - Not receiving full reward

Elwood33

Disappointed with this company after completing a survey a month ago that required a store visit. Not sure how I qualified for less than the advertised amount, this is a bit of a scam here considering that this survey was time sensitive and had multiple issues with the survey. Do other people find this sort of thing happen to them?

Thank you for your email.

You received 500 points for your participation. The reward was dependent on when you submitted your images. According to the manager of this survey you didn't qualify for the 1000 bonus points in this case.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

Hi Again,

I find this hard to believe considering the original invite was for 1000pts not 500. Then it was indicated that because of all the problems the reward was then 1500pts and then 2000pts. I put a lot of effort into completing this survey and as stated multiple times, I made numerous attempts to the store to complete this for web perspectives and even completed it in different browsers. I will not be so incline in the future to complete these types of surveys again considering the fact that I did not even receive the reward that was advertised as I thought I was a valued member.

I can't stand their reward system since the only real decent thing to cash out for on there is the "Cineplex reward" who the heck shops at "The Source" (former Radio Shack)....I wish they would get Amazon instant certs or Paypal back once again...