Ipsos-I-Say redemption problem Amazon

greeneyeddevils

Hey everyone...

Just wondering if anyone else is having a problem with Ipsos-I-Say & trying to redeem their Amazon.ca E Gift Certs?

Anytime I've ever redeemed for one of these it's been in my email inbox within 10 minutes...well I redeemed one this morning..now going on 4 hrs later & still no Amazon E Cert..I checked my account online via their point system & it states that my reward has been fulfilled...that's not true....I find their customer service to be brutal & by the time the finally get back to you your problem has been resolved on it's own without their help....Do you think it's time that these survey companies have "Live Customer Service Chat" that way if there's a problem they can address it instantly rather than waiting days or weeks for them to get back to you...I know "Legerweb" has live customer service & they're a great help to any problems I've had....Plus on another note...do you think it's time that Ipsos in regards to Paypal goes into the "Instant Payment" like

Opinion Outpost does & not have to wait weeks for them to finally deposit the Paypal funds into your account...any ideas from anyone out there would be great on these topics..

Green