Toluna suspended account!

mh1971

Hi,

New member here - but I thought I'd register after some disgusting service from Toluna.

My account has just been closed and my points forfeited for "violation of our Terms and Conditions. When completing surveys offered to you by Toluna and its affiliated companies you agreed to supply only true, accurate, honest, current and complete (collectively "Accurate") information. We reserved the right to suspend or block the members' access to the site in situations when, based on evidence stored in our database, we concluded that members did not provide us accurate information in the surveys."

No other reason given - the worst thing is that I had over 170, 000 points plus a number more pending in my account.

Surely if you do not match the survey entered you are immediately timed out (Though I've had occasions where I have completed surveys and then told I do not qualify!!)

I have e-mailed them back to say that I am not happy - is there anything advice that anyone can give me at all?

Cheers,

Mark

Tell them you will write the state attorney general. That will get their attention. They have a right to cancel your account, but not for no reason. THAT is what will get them in trouble. They won't want to mess with the authorities.