Who's a member of B2B voice

footfree

Have you received a survey from them lately?I have $20 in my account but I need 25 to cash out.I wish they would do what focus points surveys do.

You may request a check if you have accrued 2,000 Online Focus PointesTM (the equivalent of $20) in your account, or after 3 months from the earliest study date.

I think we should be able to have access to any money in our account after a certain period of time -especially if the company isn't sending us any surveys to do.

This is where regulations should take effect.There needs to be rules in place like this to protect both us and the survey companies.

• 2 weeks later...
Have you received a survey from them lately?I have $20 in my account but I need 25 to cash out.I wish they would do what focus points surveys do.

You may request a check if you have accrued 2,000 Online Focus PointesTM (the equivalent of $20) in your account, or after 3 months from the earliest study date.

I think we should be able to have access to any money in our account after a certain period of time -especially if the company isn't sending us any surveys to do.

This is where regulations should take effect.There needs to be rules in place like this to protect both us and the survey companies.

I am a member too and haven't received a survey invitation in months (since May). In fact I only received two invites early this year. I have $17 in my account as well. I just did a little analysis and each year the number of invites has been dropping off. Have you tried contacting them? I have not yet.

Invites:

2010: 32

2011: 50

2012: 26

2013: 10

2014: 2