Work online and make real money *legit; check PROOF*

higgins27

If your like me, you have tried every *%&$ING survey site out there and the are all scams. They either give you points towards stupid "prizes" or "awards;" basically things that are worthless and you would never need. Or they make a promise to pay out in cash and they you never hear from them and never see a dime. One thing different about this site that makes it actually worth your time and effort is the fact that you take these personality/informational surveys to weed you out of the surveys that when you get to the end it says, "sorry, you did not qualify." I know we have all been there and its very frustrating. I waited to do a review about this site (Survey Savvy) to make sure it was legit. It was. As you probably noticed below, i have received a check from them for $73 for my last month of work. Click on the link below and it will take you the the sign-up page for Survey Savvy and start making money today!

https://www.surveysavvy.com?id=3936065&action=join

k9wdo3.jpg

factonista is right. I didn't think you were allowed to advertise for yourself on this forum. Every one knows or should know that Survey Savvy pays some one for every survey there referals take. Nothing wrong with that except for any new people out there. If you think that your going to make 73.00 in one month with Survey Savvy, then you have been badly fooled. I get maybe one survey a month , if that. So as per usual and is usually the case, this advertisement is false.

Definitely will not make a lot of money with Survey Savvy at all. The average survey usually ranges from $1-3 dollars and occasionally can be as high as $10. The only time I've ever earned really high amounts like $50-100 dollars was due to job related surveys. And that's about it. It's hardly the norm and I haven't had a lot of these over the past several years!

• 2 weeks later...
I've been with Survey savvy for 6mths now and never received a survey :(

Same here, I've been with them for over a year and haven't rec. anything from them. I do check the site about once a month.

Susie :x

• 2 weeks later...

The original poster is doing nothing but referral spamming in violation of Survey Savvys Terms.

"Persons who generate or attempt to generate referrals to SurveySavvy.com through spamming will be disqualified from receiving any incentive credits or payments for their own participation in surveys and for the participation of any members they refer. SurveySavvy.com will terminate the membership of any persons who spam information about SurveySavvy.com and/or Luth Research, LLC and those persons will be permanently disqualified from future membership and from any other participation with SurveySavvy.com."

First of all not all survey sites are scams. Second of all, I have been paid a lot more from other survey sites than I have from Suvey Savvy. I rarely get survey invites from them. Also, why is the Op lying by saying this check is from last month when it is dated almost 2 years ago?

I suspect the OP is showing us a check he got mostly from referrals, probably from referral spamming.

Please contact Survey Savvy and report this guy for referral spamming. That's what I am going to do now.

I sure hope all of you have a better experience with this company than I did because I think they are the absolute worst. The check for $73.00 is definitely not the norm believe me. They kept sending me surveys for .50 to $1 and I thought to myself this is really sad. You mean to tell me you want me to answer 20-25 minute questions for $1. I stayed with them for some time hoping things would improve but they did not. I kindly ask them to remove me from their database asap. I would never recommend them to anyone so good luck to you all.

Really makes you wonder that these scam survey sites post these remarkable rewards themselves. Who really knows for sure, but I never trust postings of more than several dollars.

And good eye there Surveybang. Makes you almost certain this is a scam post.

I've changed my opinion about them over the last few months. When I first joined in Nov 2008, I received two $1 and then nothing for months despite repeatedly logging in and filling out the coffee cup profiles. I didn't want to give up because they have a low $1 payout and I did receive a check.

I went back and deleted all but the basic profiles based on a tip I read on the survey listing site, Amylynn.org, and started to receive surveys on a more regular basis. They don't send alot of surveys but they do pay. I've done 10 surveys so far and made $38:

My Surveys 10 $38.00

Lifetime Account Total $38.00

Total Payments Requested $36.00

Amount Remaining in Account $2.00

• 3 weeks later...

SurveySavvy is the best survey site I have seen.

Copy of member page. It pays to be persistant

View Account Request Payment

Remember, completing all of your portrait surveys increases the likelihood that you will be invited to participate in surveys. Referring your friends, family and colleagues is a great way to boost your earning potential as well.

Account Balance for xxxx xxxxxxx

Surveys Completed

Incentives

My Surveys 148 $2,020.50

Referrals' Surveys 13 $24.00

Their Referrals' Surveys 0 $0.00

Miscellaneous Incentives $27.00

Lifetime Account Total $2,071.50

Total Payments Requested $2,036.50

Amount Remaining in Account $35.00

My Surveys 148 $2,020.50

If I was to believe this "which I don't" each survey on average would have to pay you about $15 each, Survey Savvy does not pay this much, no survey company pays this much for every survey. You will be lucky to find one out of 100 surveys that even pay $5 to $10 with most being $1 or $2 per survey consider they don't disqualify you for most before rewarding you.