oh me! all the dq's and & time between redemptions

theskyhunter

24/07/2014. until 2day that was the last time ive got to redeem from Valued Opinions. about that long from minefield too. its absolutely ridiculous people! these aren't the only ones. I emailed minefield 2day and asked what the problem was about me not qualifying for anything these the last several months. the odds are that I would at least q for 1 in 10. here for the last good while, I cant even q for 1 in 50. about the same for VO too. my profiles are pretty up to date and all. you probably know the story. as soon as they come into my inbox I click on them and I get the dq message. what gives? :?

I don't cashout often either, except for Swagbucks. I seem to be able to do at least one survey with them everyday. Yesterday it was worth almost 250 points. So I think I do as good with them as anyone. I am still waiting to have enough to cash out with everyone else. Ridiculous! Oh and I cashed out for $25 on Rewardport surveys on 11-2 and still haven't seen that for a itunes code.

Hi- I just got a $60 Amazon GC for Clear Voice, and another $60 Amazon for Valued Opinion. I am going to cash out for $105 cash at Inbox Dollars this week, and I just got a $100 Amazon GC from MY View on 12/20. I finally got accepted for a survey on Mindfield a few weeks ago. I am still having the same problem with firefox, where if I try to do a Mindfield survey on firefox, and I click on the survey, I get a bad request message. It works just fine when I do it in Chrome. I think I am just up to $19 on Mindfield. I get rejected at least 90% of the time on mysurvey too I hate that on my survey, where instead of getting disqualified, I am allowed to complete the survey, but then it says your reward has been allocated, which means that I get a entry into one of their drawings.

My view seems to be my favorite survey company right now, but I am not eligible for Pinecone. I would love to be eligible for another communispace panel, but those are hard to get in. Johnny's Select Seeds, a wonderful seed company in Maine where I order most of my garden seeds, just sent me a survey to complete, and after completing it, I got a $5 gift certificate from them off my next $25 order. It only took mr 10 minutes to do the survey.