well this year is off to a banging start...

avemaria

first two surveys of the year take me past the 'great! for the rest of the survey..." page only to tell me the quota is full.. those are worse than getting screened out at the beginning because you settle into realizing you're getting paid for this one.. only no, goodbye..

I've come to the conclusion there are a lot of PC messages being put out for DQs or surveys full these days. They won't tell you are too old or not the right sex or don't make enough money or are the wrong ethnic group, etc. So they tell you the survey is full or some other PC message.

There are times they don't even ask me a question and I DQ...........Well what the heck did you send it to me for.

There are times I wished it was that simple.Just yesterday I did a GTM survey about 3 minutes in to it and it says I don't qualify.Really ?It took you that long to decide?Yeah, I bet it did.Did you get all my info for free and at my expense of the time lost?Sure did,and that sucks!

i just hate it because we're so used to being disqualified that when we get to that screen.. you know the one.. 'great! you qualify, now for the rest of the survey etc..'.. so in your mind you already consider it in the bank.. so when following that you're told they already have enough participants it sucks even more than if you dq in the beginning..

There are times they don't even ask me a question and I DQ...........Well what the heck did you send it to me for.

There are times I wished it was that simple.Just yesterday I did a GTM survey about 3 minutes in to it and it says I don't qualify.Really ?It took you that long to decide?Yeah, I bet it did.Did you get all my info for free and at my expense of the time lost?Sure did,and that sucks!

or when they keep asking questions when they know the survey is over.. don't they claim to erase all data if you don't finish.. then why keep asking questions when you know it's over...

or when they keep asking questions when they know the survey is over.. don't they claim to erase all data if you don't finish.. then why keep asking questions when you know it's over...

THAT'S the one that gets me! And I almost always know it's coming...but like a fool, I continue to fill out the "classification" info on the outside chance that it's going to continue. Must be the OCD kickin' in...

And I don't believe for a minute that they erase anything. Except for the ones that make you fill out the same info over and over and over. In those cases, I wish they WOULD keep a data base of general info.