Anybody find any focus groups on slickdeals?

NFriday

Hi- Does anybody here ever find any good focus groups on slick deals? I know one day when I visited the site, somebody posted that she was a member of five communispace groups, when you are really only supposed to be a member of one. I have found some good deals on slickdeals, but they have posts about $200 office chairs being marked down to $20 at Staples, and people on the board go to Staples and clean them out, and then sell them for $50 a piece on craigslist.

I can't recall if I have found and joined focus groups, specifically, because of info I got from Slickdeals. I probably have, but I just don't recall. I have learned of certain survey sites through them, as well as received some great freebies/free samples because of threads I read there too. It's a good site.

Some of the survey panels/research sites I belong to now -- I can't remember where I first read/heard about them. I was doing a survey last week for a new place (new to me, but I don't know if it's new), and I cannot remember how I found out about it! I don't think it was mentioned here on Survey Police, but I have no idea how I stumbled upon the place. Lol

Hi- Does anybody here ever find any good focus groups on slick deals? I know one day when I visited the site, somebody posted that she was a member of five communispace groups, when you are really only supposed to be a member of one. I have found some good deals on slickdeals, but they have posts about $200 office chairs being marked down to $20 at Staples, and people on the board go to Staples and clean them out, and then sell them for $50 a piece on craigslist.

Where did you see a $200 office chairs being marked down to $20 at Staples?? I need a new one!!........... :?:

Hi- The office chair was a deal that somebody posted on slick deals one day last year, and people on the site cleared out all the Staples stores of that chair within hours. I just checked over there, and there are no really good deals on office chairs going on right now. All I saw were $99 ones. I have an office chair that I got for free that somebody in my condo building threw out, but I can't figure out how to lower it. I am going to have to go on the website one of these days to see if I can figure this out. The chair is still in good condition. You might also check on craigslist, or you can always sign up for freecycle, and ask if anybody has one they would be willing to give you. I used to belong to freecycle, which is on yahoo groups, and you sign up for your local group. In two years I only got one thing that I asked for, which was a USB cable. I was also offered a tv, but it was a tube one that weighed a ton, and I never would have been able to fit it in my car. I gave away a ton of stuff. Every time I tried to get something that somebody else had posted, It was gone already. Anything on there that is any good, goes in minutes. You could also try the Salvation Army or Goodwill. Hope this helps, Nancy

Hi- The office chair was a deal that somebody posted on slick deals one day last year, and people on the site cleared out all the Staples stores of that chair within hours. I just checked over there, and there are no really good deals on office chairs going on right now. All I saw were $99 ones. I have an office chair that I got for free that somebody in my condo building threw out, but I can't figure out how to lower it. I am going to have to go on the website one of these days to see if I can figure this out. The chair is still in good condition. You might also check on craigslist, or you can always sign up for freecycle, and ask if anybody has one they would be willing to give you. I used to belong to freecycle, which is on yahoo groups, and you sign up for your local group. In two years I only got one thing that I asked for, which was a USB cable. I was also offered a tv, but it was a tube one that weighed a ton, and I never would have been able to fit it in my car. I gave away a ton of stuff. Every time I tried to get something that somebody else had posted, It was gone already. Anything on there that is any good, goes in minutes. You could also try the Salvation Army or Goodwill. Hope this helps, Nancy

Awww Thank you for looking. I got one 5 years ago from a thrift store no arm and It slips down a little every day, there is usually a lever right under the seat mine in in the right, pull up on it to go down put presser on it till low enough or pull up on lever and pull up on seat at same time till high enough. Yes I also belong to freecycle. Thant's where I got my monitor, 2 as matter of fact................. :D