American Consumer Opinion Rant

sue123

This site has hit a low point with me. They drag their feet when asked to pay, won't post points earned almost 3 months ago. Will not allow comments on their Facebook page. Never answer their phone calls and don't return calls. Lied and said a check was in the mail before Christmas and no check rec'd by today, 1/5/15. I have gotten packages delivered this holiday from mainland China in a shorter period of time. It's actions like this that will result in legislation needed if their shady business practices ever stop. That's why we have so many laws in this country that are needed, because people just will jot man up and do the right thing. I would not associate with anyone that does business with this group because they evidently don't know who they are doing business with. This company does not deserve any personal or professional respect. Maybe if I contact the state of Texas and inquire as to the name on the incorporation papers I would be better positions to annoy the hell out of someone with some power to get my money. Once I get my money, I am through with this site.

I emailed the president of the company explaining how it had been way over the promised time and got my paypal withing a few days. His name is Jerry Thomas and email is [email protected].

Since I got my payment back in September have not done anything for them so can not say how it will work now.

they did used to be one of the better ones. now..just like most. in the gutter! and yes they r ssoooooo ssllloooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....

which makes it all the more frustrating because I didn't realize until now in looking it up that they're actually based in TEXAS.. no reason for a company here to be so bass ackwards in their cash out system.. I don't know why I thought they were in the UK... no offense against the UK of course, i just always assumed my slow payments were due to my being overseas from them..

My biggest issue with this site for the past 18 months is not really knowing how many points you have which are still "pending". They show 5 to 6 items on their first page which show either pending or approved but after than, no clue. I last cash out back in Sept and was paid in about 30 days. I did have a serious issue with them on my prior payout and caused a stink about it.

Anyway I added all my points which were listed since my last cashout and it came to around 2800 points ($28). My current "approved" balance is 890 points with 245 points "pending". If I subtract the "900" pints from 2800 I have around 1,900 point depending and I will bet some may go as far back as Oct.

I have emailed twice about how one can determine how many points are "pending" about 3 weeks and 2 weeks ago and no response.

I think it is important that we all inform any new people who are new to the survey field to warn them about ACOP and those of use you are members to stop doing their surveys until they stop yanking our chain. There are many other good sites we can spend our precious time on.

which makes it all the more frustrating because I didn't realize until now in looking it up that they're actually based in TEXAS.. no reason for a company here to be so bass ackwards in their cash out system.. I don't know why I thought they were in the UK... no offense against the UK of course, i just always assumed my slow payments were due to my being overseas from them..

The fact that they're based in Texas actually explains a lot....

It means there's likely not a single state agency holding them to any sort of business standards. Because they don't DO regulation in Texas. YEEEEEHAAAAAW!

LOL. I literally JUST filed a BBB complaint against them. I have surveys pending from October. I have been back and forth about the issues that after you get to the second page of the survey history it does not tell you status!!! So, you have to track everything and then freakin guess what has been credited! I am done with them. I have screenshots that state I will be credited within two weeks and they tell me it 6-8 weeks. I am done with them. They used to be great. I figure that I end up spending at least an hour extra for every survey I take just following up. Once I get these surveys credited and cash out my money, I am done with them.