a rave for YouGov.

theskyhunter

I had tried to do a survey for 500 pts. a week or so ago. had some technical issues about 3 quarters of the way thru and couldn't complete it. emailed then a couple of times. and boy did they make up for it. they apologized for the trouble and gave 1000 points for my time. thank u YouGov! :D im only a few 1000 from getting my 3rd $100 reward from them. this helps out a lot. some people just don't like these guys. ill tell ya though, I have very few problems with and when I do they almost always come thru. I get quite a few surveys from regularly and even they most of the time only pay .50 for a 10 minute survey(which usually only takes about 5 minutes). il take that anytime. thank you YouGov. :D

Well I hope they fix mine then.I had trouble with one on the 4th of this month.They even resent the survey because I didn't finish and that one even had problems.It's the very last button to submit the survey.If I could just get it pass the oops there seems to be a problem I could get paid.

Well I hope they fix mine then.I had trouble with one on the 4th of this month.They even resent the survey because I didn't finish and that one even had problems.It's the very last button to submit the survey.If I could just get it pass the oops there seems to be a problem I could get paid.

you know I believe that one was the same one. keep emailing them. I hope they get yours fixed too.

Well they gave me 1000 points .Good thing to I just tried the link and it's still not working.I said I wouldn't shoot for the $100 check again but that's where I'm heading. I have over 88,00 points so why not at this point.But guess what? No more $100 dollar checks.I guess I can get a visa card.I don't want the Amazon gc.Yeah I buy gifts for family members but amazon doesn't always have the best price.I want something I can use anywhere -like good old cash.I have ways around gift cards.Oh well.Last time it took me 5 years to cash out.However this time it should only take 3 years.I've been doing all the surveys they have sent me this time.

Last time it took me 5 years to cash out.However this time it should only take 3 years.I've been doing all the surveys they have sent me this time

Yup, I'm just about past the 2 year mark and 52500 points so by the end of this year hopefully I'll get 1000,000 points. I only get 1 survey a week most times for 500 points usually on a Sunday, rarely a 1000 point one............. :?

I am going two weeks or so and then get one. Not like it used to be at all. I cashed out last year for the $100 check, and I am only up to 22,500 I think. Gonna be a long time before I can get to $100 again.

Well they gave me 1000 points .Good thing to I just tried the link and it's still not working.I said I wouldn't shoot for the $100 check again but that's where I'm heading. I have over 88,00 points so why not at this point.But guess what? No more $100 dollar checks.I guess I can get a visa card.I don't want the Amazon gc.Yeah I buy gifts for family members but amazon doesn't always have the best price.I want something I can use anywhere -like good old cash.I have ways around gift cards.Oh well.Last time it took me 5 years to cash out.However this time it should only take 3 years.I've been doing all the surveys they have sent me this time.

im so glad they done you right too