the answers some of these panels give..i wonder some times.

theskyhunter

I emailed Clixsense the other day about the payout per time issue that them most other panels have. I wasn't too surprised at their answer except for but 1 thing that bothered me a little that they mentioned. sentence # 5 really got me. "its not entirely up to them". yes I know the client is paying for it. but and I mean BUT they arent the ones deciding what to pay us. we all know for a fact that alot of the surveys we get from time to time are the same ones, just from different panels. and they almost always have varying payouts. which right there tells us that they can certainly pay us more for them. :wink: ex., some us are on Pinecone and they pay $3 for a 10 to 15 minute survey. we get that same survey from a different panel and they may only pay only $1 to $2 for it. the proof is in the pudding my friends.

"Thank you for contacting us. We apologize that you are unhappy with the reward amount issued. Participation is completely voluntary and this is not a job that you will earn minimum wage doing. If you feel a particular survey is not worth your time, then please just skip it. We do our best to offer the best rewards we can for the survey involved however it is not entirely up to us as the client is the one paying for the survey to be completed. If you have any further questions or concerns, we can also be reached at 303-895-3623. We appreciate your membership! Thanks, Lori

Sincerely,

The Entire Clixsense Research Team"

one thing they were truthful about..the 3rd sentence. right on the money(and the pun was intended. :).

Mmm, I've never asked a panel about reward amounts and got a reply - the only one I've asked was Peanut Labs and they didn't reply, they pay pennies for surveys that pay double elsewhere.

I wonder too, maybe the clients don't pay the same to all panels.... I don't know. That was quite a nice answer from them though