Screening questions are used as survey info

fluffy501

I didnt really know what to call this topic but I was just in a router of something called surveymyopinion or something and there were a lot of random questions which I thought were part of finding me a survey, but one of the questions was when had I last changed a provider and I just went on Opinion Outpost and had a one-question survey (for sweepstakes entries) and it was the exact same "screening" question I just got!!

So they must throw in pointless questions as "screeners" which they actually use as survey data so they don't have to pay us. Unless I'm wrong

I'm sure this is the case. Especially on OO where qualification questions seem to last forever and you get nada for DQ. The change to the High Risk Game should be called NO CHANCE! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

I just had one on JD Powers and it was about "comic books" but as I started the dq process of answering questions, I was getting all these questions about my kid, and then they wanted all my info, name, address, phone number, email, etc. There were alot of lines to fill out. I just x'd out of it, and left it alone. I don't need any more junk mail or email.