Testspin...aarrrrgggggghhhhhh!

theskyhunter

:x:x this is the way feel after just taking one of their surveys a few minutes ago. it was to be a 15 minute one and I spent at least that much. it was a diabetes study by accurin. they told me I had qualified for the study but right now not in my area, but they would call as soon as one came up. when I submitted it a page came up from testspin telling I didn't qualify for it but were going to give me 1 itcoin for my troubles. :x a 4000 point survey, which I was told by accurin I did qualify for and now testspin wants to reward me with 1 itcoin! how can I qualify and not qualify? :x I emailed them, but I don't see any thing fair coming out of it.

Ya good luck getting a response.They owe me for surveys from back in Sept..I wrote to them asking for them and received no reply.So then I go to the BBB and no response from them either.I want enough to cash out so I can be done.And even if you qualified and they said they would give you the 4000 points don't count on it.They always come up with some cocky mammy story that they need to get paid by the company first.