what's your top 10(at least) panels to dump?

theskyhunter

although not especially in order:

1-ISAY

2-SurveySpot

3-Testspin

4-Minefield

5-Toluna

6-ACO

7-Cint

8-Questmindshare

9-Crowdology

10-Valued Opininons

(dis)honorable Mention

11-Epoll

and more than likely more in the near future. :)

I dumped Toluna because they took away last year's points. That's so unethical. I didn't formally sump Survey Spot but got tired of 35 cents for every survey so never take them anymore (after I cashed out). Ipsos i-say is getting horrible, I have to sit through jumping turquoise bars before it starts only to get another horrible survey from opinionshere that asks the same thing about my age and what I plan to buy in the next year 2 times. Then I get disqualified. Useless!

Dumped SurveySpot last year due to low pay and overlap with OO.

I almost dumped iSay by Ipsos this morning when it went about its merry way trying to find surveys. Just spun and spun and I entered my zip code at least 5 times. Survey company I made the least from last year and their surveys are all over the other routing survey sites. I keep them as you can pretty much do the surveys only when you get an email from them. But still they will be the first one I dump.

I've never done the others from their own site.

I recently dumped myview and OpinionWorld. I want to get rid of Mysoapbox but I still need 800 points before I can cash out. I've been sitting at that number for the last three months. They stopped sending surveys for a month or so and now when I click on the survey, I'm immediately disqualified. I'm also waiting to get rid of opinionsite but I need to dq another 5 or 6 times before I can cash out and quit.

After all the complaining I've done about Survey Spot, I still haven't dumped them. They must have gotten a boatload of complaints when they started handing out 10 and 20 cent "rewards". because they've settled back into their old 75 point (cents) pattern...and occasionally have a few at 150. I just did one for 150 points this morning to reach a $10 cash out. The good thing about them, and Opinion Outpost, is the fact that the cash out is immediate. I still don't really LIKE either one of the sites...they've both gone downhill...but that immediate payment keeps me there.

The one I'm itching to dump is Ipsos. That site drives me nuts. I need a little less than 300 points to get to a $10 cash out, and then I'm done with them.

I just dumped pollbuzzer plus, erewards, askgfk. Waiting to get enough to cash out on Stick Panel to dump them. I just wrote the BBB on ACOP. Once I get my credits resolved and get paid, they are gone too. I waste too much time on these sites fighting for money, and following up on issues that I could use actually completing surveys on other sites.

i've reported as spam pollbuzzer about 650 times now and i still get mail from them.. i even unsubscribed on the site.. the irony is the other day i got a poll so i clicked the link and it put a dollar in my paypal account :P

Hi- Quest Mindshare is mentioned by three different people as a company they want to dump, but Survey Police just named them as one of the top five panels for 2015. They came in second. Pinecone moved back to number 1, myview is number 3, e poll is number 4, and Opinion Site is number 5. I finally just got into Pinecone after trying for over a year. I also belong to myview, which I really like. I just cashed out for $100 in Amazon GC the end of November, and I almost have enough for another $25. I just cashed out recently for $60 in Amazon GC for valued opinion too. Mindfield, mysurvey and Inbox Dollars are my least productive, but I have finally been eligible for a few surveys from Mindfield and mysurvey. I got 20 points today from mysurvey, and another 20 yesterday. It seems like surveys are finally starting to pick up now. The only company that I am not making much money from right now is Inboxdollars. All I have been getting from them since the beginning of the year is 2 cents for reading emails. I have gotten very few surveys from them, and the ones I do get are either a quarter or 50 cents, and I am deemed ineligible.

• 4 weeks later...