Top Online Survey Panels for 2015????

Trueblue

Who the heck was the judge for this Survey Police list?. I've been with Quest for a year and yet to cash out. EPoll????? Their surveys are ridiculously long and poor paying!! This blew my mind!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I get a survey from E Poll about once every 5 months I keep meaning to unsubscribe

I have 3300 and waiting till 3750 for an amazon................... :|

I wend from 7/17 to 10/14 with out a survey from them and just got the one survey 0n 10/14 and none since.................. :?

I received 36 surveys from Epoll last year and made $45.Not a big money maker but not bad either.I know some surveys are to long for the 350 points but just last week I did a 1 minute survey for 1000 points.While some might not like them, and I can understand why, they just don't bother me to do.At least I don't get dq'ed all the time or spend up ten minutes on it just to be told they are full or have enough people in my same demographics who answered the same as I did.I have worse offenders then them.

Epoll's not bad. I'm currently sitting at about 12,000 points. 6750 more and I can cash out for 30$ (much more point efficiency than the 5$ tier). Their surveys can be long, but you never disqualify (unless you're not reading the questions) and a lot of the "long" surveys can be shortened greatly by just picking and choosing a couple topics you recognize while ignoring the rest. That said, the biggest issue with Epoll seems to be survey frequency. When I first joined, I was getting a survey every other day. Now, I'm lucky to see one every other week. However, the average payouts from said surveys seem to have improved, so at least that's something.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. For survey sites, I'll take consistency over payout potential. Epoll is definitely consistent. This isn't remotely enough to make them my favorite, but if I see an email from them, I will come running.

Please forgive any ignorance or mistakes I might display here. I am a novice with this "online survey" business. I am attempting to locate some, any, etc., online surveys that could be considered legitimate and reliable. I know this is a lot to ask for, but I can't seem to figure this mess out by myself. Therefore my only option is to simply ask. I am a panelist with several groups. Some seem OK, but some have actually raised the cash-out limit just as I close in on doing so. PLEASE advise and assist. Thank you and may GOD guide and bless, Lloyd. :?: .

The primary factor used to decide the top survey picks for 2015 was the number of reviews for a panel and the % that were positive. Other factors included rewards offered, frequency of surveys, and which countries the panel accepts membership from. There are panels who have more positive reviews than the ones we picked, but in many cases, had far too few reviews to make a proper judgement call. You'll notice that almost all of the panels who made our list have a minimum of a couple dozen reviews.

We know our picks aren't perfect, but we feel our selection process was fair.

This question goes out to all of you - who would you have chosen for our top survey panels list for 2015?

Who the heck was the judge for this Survey Police list?. I've been with Quest for a year and yet to cash out. EPoll????? Their surveys are ridiculously long and poor paying!! This blew my mind!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Most of the survey sites blow my mind as well. The judges need a quick lesson on how to judge :?::?::?::?::?::?: Too many pennies paid for your time. That's why I am down to only 4 and will soon be leaving them all. :D

I received 36 surveys from EPOLL last year and made $45.Not a big money maker but not bad either.I know some surveys are to long for the 350 points but just last week I did a 1 minute survey for 1000 points.While some might not like them, and I can understand why, they just don't bother me to do.At least I don't get dq'ed all the time or spend up ten minutes on it just to be told they are full or have enough people in my same demographics who answered the same as I did.I have worse offenders then them.

Not bad really :?::?::?: My time is worth more than that.

The primary factor used to decide the top survey picks for 2015 was the number of reviews for a panel and the % that were positive. Other factors included rewards offered, frequency of surveys, and which countries the panel accepts membership from. There are panels who have more positive reviews than the ones we picked, but in many cases, had far too few reviews to make a proper judgement call. You'll notice that almost all of the panels who made our list have a minimum of a couple dozen reviews.

We know our picks aren't perfect, but we feel our selection process was fair.

This question goes out to all of you - who would you have chosen for our top survey panels list for 2015?

How about adding to the list of survey picks - the ones that pay you pennies for your time :oops::x

I find it odd that MyView is on there, let alone #3. I've been having issues getting my cash out reward since I cashed out for it in October 2014 (I still haven't received squat even after contacting CS & being assured I'd get alternate compensation via PayPal last week) My troubles with them isn't exactly isolated, their Facebook page is littered with people having the same problems regarding reward redemptions.

Pinecone is awesome, though. Absolutely awesome. I moved last year, and Karen Scott kept in personal touch with me via email. I'd requested a survey hiatus until we resettled into a new home (the search took us a while) She contacted me several times to ask how it was going for us, and that struck me as stellar for a company to do. For a survey company to show genuine interest in their members like that really shows how dedicated to them they are!

I received 36 surveys from EPOLL last year and made $45.Not a big money maker but not bad either.I know some surveys are to long for the 350 points but just last week I did a 1 minute survey for 1000 points.While some might not like them, and I can understand why, they just don't bother me to do.At least I don't get dq'ed all the time or spend up ten minutes on it just to be told they are full or have enough people in my same demographics who answered the same as I did.I have worse offenders then them.

Not bad really :?::?::?: My time is worth more than that.

And how many sites are you with that you have to try and try to qualify for a survey?At least I don't waste time trying to qualify for one of their surveys,nor do I wait for pending payments for surveys I have taken.Plus of the 36 surveys I haven't cashed in this year so some of those will carry over to this year for payment .I probably should have said more like 30 .Some of us have limits to what we will do and to me they are not that bad.Like the other day I got 10 surveys from GTM I qualified for 1 survey and wasted at least 30 minutes if not more trying to qualify for the rest.So lets say that survey paid at least 40 points that's $2. and took 20 minutes to do plus the extra 30 minutes to try and qualify all the while not making anything from that.Well excuse me that pay and great either.However I do like GTM but I just wanted to give a example.Also there have been times I don't do their surveys mostly the ones that only give .350 pts or pay 1000 points to watch a hour video,no that isn't worth my time.To each their own as to what they do.