J D POWER GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!!

rosiesmom

JUST GOT THIS!!

We would like to inform you that effective on March 16, 2015, JD Power Panel will be closed and shall no longer be active.

Once the panel closes, you will be unable to participate in any surveys or earn rewards as a member of the panel. In addition, any rewards you have earned up to that date of closure, you must redeem. You will no longer be able to redeem rewards after March 16, 2015.

Based on our records you have $19 in your account. Please visit www.jdpowerpanel.com at your earliest convenience (but in any event on or before March 16, 2015, at which time the panel will be terminated) to redeem your available balance, and ensure you receive the available rewards owed to you prior to closure.

We appreciate the time you spent sharing your thoughts with us and hope your experience as a member was a positive one.

On behalf of all of us at the JD Power Panel, we thank you for being such a valued member of our community.

Sincerely,

The JDPower Panel Team

www.jdpowerpanel.com

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• rosiesmom

• JD

• peach6

Top Posters In This Topic

And I just tried to redeem my $$ and there is nothing at $20. Only $10 and that is it. Well there is higher, but I have no way of making anymore money with them. I need $1.75 for $25, but I am not going to get it as slow as they are at crediting accounts. :x

I just cashed out two days ago! I guess I''ll be losing the 4.50 or so that I still have pending. There's no way I'll be able to earn another twenty bucks by march 16th to cash out again. Wish I could give you my pending money so you could cash out. :(

That is very sweet of you spider. I wonder how many others will follow suit. I am checking all my amounts across my sites. Cash out if I can, but like this one, I need just a little more of each one of them. Poop!!

in my email they're telling me i have $36 in my account but I can only see $23 in total that I haven't collected.. this raises questions also about pending amounts from 1 or two months ago that I still don't have.. but it's not like this company is a single company.. in which case still they would be bound to pay out regardless if we reach cash out level before they close down.. but this is one of Usamp's tentacle sites.. they have the same email and address as Ipoll and the rest..

And I just tried to redeem my $$ and there is nothing at $20. Only $10 and that is it. Well there is higher, but I have no way of making anymore money with them. I need $1.75 for $25, but I am not going to get it as slow as they are at crediting accounts. :x

Can you get your $1.75 ten cents at a time in disqualifications?

Apparently there are no more .10 DQ points. I was dqd from everyone of them yesterday and no .10 offered on any of them. I am going to see if I can roll thee over to another site.

Oh no. I liked that company! I didn't get that email but thanks. I just cashed out $25 for a gift card. I was close to $50 but with things pending for so long, I better take the money and run.

Apparently there are no more .10 DQ points. I was dqd from everyone of them yesterday and no .10 offered on any of them. I am going to see if I can roll thee over to another site.

You have over 2 months to get $1.75, just keep doing them.................. :!::!:

At the top of there site it states that they will be closed as of March 17 but you can go to IPoll.com where the same great survey taking experience exits.................I don't think they are anything like IPoll and I know longer belong to IPoll

I already received the amazon code that I requested. Only took about 4 days for them to email it. That's good news for people still wanting to cash out because they aren't making you wait all those weeks/months like normal.

I just cashed out for $50 paypal last week. Now I have $10.00 and I don't know if I should try to hit $25 for an Amazon card or just give it to the one charity they have for $10. I'm afraid if I keep going the surveys will dry up and I will have wasted my time. The shoebuy.com thing isn't good because their shoes are very expensive. I don't mind giving it to charity IF they actually would get it.

well this sounds freaking illegal to me...

Thanks for the email and sorry for the inconvenience. You now have $xx in your available balance. I have manually credited $1.35 USD. Just to let you know you can continue taking surveys until March 16. However, you will be able to redeem according to the threshold mentioned on the site only. For example. If you have $43, you will be able to redeem only $25 USD.

Please let me know if you need anything else, we will be happy to help you!

Thanks,

Joanne Santy

Customer Service

I redeemed a CVS code for $25 and got it the next day. Pretty good! I almost have enough for the next one, hope I get it in time but lately all I have been getting is that stupid Ipsos survey with no color with the same questions and then disqualified. They want to keep adding a dime to every disqualify, fine with me but so dumb on their part. I get the same survey many times a day, every day.

i have $12 more and that'll be it.. i won't push it any more that that final cash out.. the irony being I just got paid $13 for a survey follow up.. so if I don't do the extra $12, i never see it...