J D POWER GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!!

rosiesmom

I did email them yesterday to ask if they will be crediting the pending surveys since sometimes you don't get credit for up to 8 weeks but haven't heard back yet.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• rosiesmom

• JD

• peach6

Top Posters In This Topic

Less than a dollar needed for cash out assuming all pendings become earned by the time they shut down. Not many surveys have been moving to earned in the last few days for me.

So far there have been a few surveys to take today but I suspect they will become fewer and fewer quite soon as their clients migrate to where ever they are going.

I did email them yesterday to ask if they will be crediting the pending surveys since sometimes you don't get credit for up to 8 weeks but haven't heard back yet.

I had $7 worth spanning 2 months and after I wrote in they all were marked approved.. so i don't think pending ones will be a problem..

They credited me all my surveys even the one I did this afternoon for 25 cents I hope that they are not done sending surveys because I need to DQ for I survey I am at 24.90

They credited me all my surveys even the one I did this afternoon for 25 cents I hope that they are not done sending surveys because I need to DQ for I survey I am at 24.90
Wow!! I need to send them an email for my $15+ of outstanding surveys then for credit so I can cash out. Finally did a few more today to hit cash out level.

I did my 1 DQ I needed in order to cash out..I was debating doing anymore since I am not sure if I would be able to get to 25.00 by March since there seems to be less surveys and the ones that do pop up I am DQ but I think I will give it a shot since I have till March.

This is a rave for JD Power I have had very few problems with them since joining and I think there customer service is one of the best every time I had a survey pending for to long and contacted them I always heard back within a couple of days and they always gave me the credit it was really nice getting the 10cents for DQ you didn't feel like it was a waste of your time................I will really miss then

I'm going to miss them as well. Been with them the longest - over 3 1/2 years. Going to miss the $.10 for DQing as they are one of the few who do that. Never really understood why they had such a low rating on SP. IF you had any patience, the pending would turn into earned and you could cash out. Yes, it took them 4 weeks to get you your reward. Better than 10 or longer that have been reported with other sites.

However, this was my 4th best earning site and like Peach6 said the customer service was pretty good and responded in a timely fashion. Going to be missed.

be sure to sign on for their partner sites as the business they did with that site will likely filter to the others that Usamp is responsible for.. Watchandtell.tv and Onlycashsurveys are two new ones that I joined recently with them.

here's the reply with my question in italics

so what happens to the money owed to us if we can't reach threshold in

time? it takes sometimes two months to move a survey off the pending

list.. this doesn't sound right to me. I know your company runs quite a

few sites, many of which i'm a member of also.. members of JDP should be

informed they can sign up for one of your partner sites also run by Usamp

and rewards owed them will transfer there.. otherwise it sounds quite

illegal not to pay out money owed to those who earned a cut of what your

clients paid you.

We will update the pending surveys till the date March 16 (if any) so that nothing should prevent you from cashing out , however, you will be able to cash out only at the nearest threshold. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Joanne Santy

Customer Service

doesn't it sound funny to anyone else how I mention the word 'illegal' (which could pose serious legal problems for them as a company regardless of the site they run) and their reply is 'sorry for the inconvenience'..

doesn't it sound funny to anyone else how I mention the word 'illegal' (which could pose serious legal problems for them as a company regardless of the site they run) and their reply is 'sorry for the inconvenience'..
I think their basic problem is that they use a third party processor to cash out rewards and it only works for threshold levels. Found that out when I was a member of the greeting card panel and got the same cash out processor. However, that does not mean they could not transfer any remaining cash to another survey site. Probably require a bit of programming they aren't prepared for but it could be done IMO. I guess I'm glad I can move all my pending to cash ASAP. Still have gotten my $50 PayPal they owe me which is still in requested state.

i'm just wondering how many people will be trying to reach cash out level only to be constantly disqualified.. i'd like to know the actual figure of money they're 'absorbing' here due to this shut down.

They'll get $3.15 from me cause I'm not going to try for $25. only to get say $19 by mid March and not get it........... :!::!:

i'm just wondering how many people will be trying to reach cash out level only to be constantly disqualified.. i'd like to know the actual figure of money they're 'absorbing' here due to this shut down.

They'll get $3.15 from me cause I'm not going to try for $25. only to get say $19 by mid March and not get it........... :!::!:

just disqualify yourself on a few of them a day.. you can easily earn a dollar every 3 days doing this with only 3 surveys a day.. throw in an actual survey from time to time and you're there... when they ask how old you are click the 'prefer not to answer' button and you'll screen out.. i've done it 4 times today.. it just astonishes me how many people will just give up even $3.. imagine if 20,000 people do this.. that's 60 grand they keep... i don't know what the legal term is for 'stealing' that much money..