J D POWER GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!!

rosiesmom

There are still surveys to take. Have taken or DQd out of 16 starting 1/21. Surprised to see them still coming in. Still waiting on my PayPal though. They haven't expedited those.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• rosiesmom

• JD

• peach6

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what's going to happen with all the sweeps entries.. I know they're part of Usamp like Ipoll but if they're not willing to transfer money earned to the other partner sites what about the sweeps?

I wonder what's going to happen with all the sweeps entries.. I know they're part of Usamp like Ipoll but if they're not willing to transfer money earned to the other partner sites what about the sweeps?
avemarie, do you think you would have a chance at winning? Just like OO fat chance

it just adds to the pool of money they're keeping.. many surveys done by people are for sweeps entries.. they're paid for those and the money goes to the sweepstakes.. I'm just baffled at such clear stealing of money here..

it just adds to the pool of money they're keeping.. many surveys done by people are for sweeps entries.. they're paid for those and the money goes to the sweepstakes.. I'm just baffled at such clear stealing of money here..

There's probably some obscure rule in the Terms that states the sweepstakes money is their property until awarded. If it ain't awarded, it's still their's.

BTW...I'm not a member of the site, but I do quite a few of their surveys elsewhere...and I've noticed they revamped their format. Why would they go through the trouble, and cost, of doing that if they were planning on ditching? Has there ever been an actual REASON given for them shutting down?

There's probably some obscure rule in the Terms that states the sweepstakes money is their property until awarded. If it ain't awarded, it's still their's.

BTW...I'm not a member of the site, but I do quite a few of their surveys elsewhere...and I've noticed they revamped their format. Why would they go through the trouble, and cost, of doing that if they were planning on ditching? Has there ever been an actual REASON given for them shutting down?

JDPower panel is a router company and not the same subsidiary as JDPower surveys even though they both have the same parent company.

"I see." said the blind man...thanks!
I made the same assumption until I had issues with the JD Power surveys and the support for JDPowerPanel couldn't or wouldn't do anything to fix the the issue. I even told them you work for the same org and they said they have nothing to do with the survey company. Talk about frustrating.

JDP is run by the same main company as Ipoll and many others.. they may just filter their surveys through their other websites.. maybe they're realizing how much they lose by giving away 10 cents for every DQ.. it's the only one of their sites that does that.