You Gov changed their site again-argg........

footfree

I hate that their 100,000 cash out level only pays you with a $100 gift card to Amazon or $100 Global Hotel Card powered by O.This is not what I have been waiting to do I wanted a $100 visa gift card.It now cost 67,500 for a $50 visa card.That's like losing 15,000 points to get the $100.I'm sure it's to cover the cost to pay for the Visa card but even at that price it's to much.I wish these companies would tell us when they are going to change their rewards.Argg not happy about the change at all!

That is a lot of surveys to complete for the 15,000 too. I use Amazon, so that doesn't bother me, but I am not waiting to get to 100,000 anymore, I am cashing out when I can.

That is a lot of surveys to complete for the 15,000 too. I use Amazon, so that doesn't bother me, but I am not waiting to get to 100,000 anymore, I am cashing out when I can.

I'm not doing it again either but I have 89,750 so at this point I might as well.

I know when I 1st seen the new site I went, OH NO!!! not again. why do these panels think they have to change everything so many times? it took me a while to get my bearings.

I don't like the new site. I did see they have the $100.00 Visa cards there yesterday. I will only cash out for $100.00 because with the other rewards you're paying for them and YouGov keeps the money.

I don't like the new site. I did see they have the $100.00 Visa cards there yesterday. I will only cash out for $100.00 because with the other rewards you're paying for them and yougov keeps the money.

Well at the time I made my original post the $100 visa card wasn't a option.Thank goodness they put it back up.That's the one I'm shooting for !