Aggravating morning

footfree

Do a survey for Mindfield on Sam's ask 10 questions then ask if I smoke.I say no, then it say's I don't qualify.Well why not ask that question to being with.It would have saved both of us some time.Then GTM sends me a survey on drinks and it ask me which places I had a drink this past week. I punched in for one of the places and it comes back with please pick 1.Well I did ,it's not my fault someone didn't wright the survey in right.Plus there is no button to report a problem.I've been getting these a lot lately.Where they have multiple choices but no button to choose from.Like I said aggravating morning!Oh ya and then a Harris Poll survey ,when I clicked the next button it didn't do anything,couldn't even do the survey.

I have been a Sam's Club member for 20years, but it seems like I am never eligible for their surveys because I do not buy anything for a business. Yesterday though I was eligible for a Sam's Club Mindfield one which asked about whether I ever bought anything that was on instant savings, which I have, and so was eligible for it. I believe I also got the cigarette one too, and I got one asking if I would buy certain products at Sams Club such as allergy products. I can't remember who sent it, but I also got a survey yesterday where it asked me to choose what type of credit card I had, and it did not have a I don't have a credit card option.

I have been a Sams member for over 20 years also, and I do Mindfield, and I did use the instant savings and still got dq'd. I don't seem to do too good with Mindfiield, and I thought I would give them up. but I got a $1.50 survey and got through it so now I gotta get $3.50 to be able to cash out. I can only cash out once a year or so for $5.