Thanks for the laugh Ipsos

footfree

Did a survey for them this morning and this what came up

Please select one

yes

no

Please select yes or no to what?I choose yes and it continued with the survey but that was weird.................

Did a survey for them this morning and this what came up

Please select one

yes

no

Please select yes or no to what?I choose yes and it continued with the survey but that was weird.................

You must have picked the right answer LOL

I attempted a survey from them yesterday that jerked me around forever...for 45 cents. I must have given them my zip code a dozen times. I'm a member of their panel...they HAVE my zip code on file! I got an error message at one point saying there was no response from their server. I "timed out" twice...again probably because they need to add a few servers. And I didn't even get to do that stupid poll predictor...I was redirected back to the site at the end...and I would have had to sign in! Absolutely pathetic. I need about 200 points (which I'll probably only get by the 5 point DQ consolation) before I can cash out, but once I hit that, they're history. I've gotten some decent paying diary invites in the past, and a few product testings, but lately they've gone off a cliff. I hate them more than any other panel...and that's sayin' something!