What do you do when you are not given a good choice

Lurkergirl

So lately I have been doing the Harris polls ,and I ended up closing it ,because there was no option of none of the above .They asked one time about cars I did not own any of the makes they mentioned and I refuse to check a box just to get off a page .Why do they not give a none of the above option ?Also one time they kept asking me how many month pregnant I was .Hmm hello I said I was not pregnant on the other page .Just ticks me off

I think I know which survey you mean, I get those questions repeatedly too, I think there's an option for "other" on the car question. I only get those questions when they have no surveys (they're screening questions) so you probably wouldn't have got a survey out of it anyway

Or when they ask, have you bought X product in the last 3 months. And when I put "no" in the space and then the next screen asks, which variety I bought. ugh. I have to x out.

If it's a site that gives you points for dq, I select any answer because I know I will dq after a few more questions. Otherwise I exit out of the survey.

oh okay I had this one survey ask me if I was pregnant I said no the next page was how far along are you .Hmm hello I just said on the last page I was not pregnant .

I also hate the one which says select what you like and I hit a phrase and then the pick a word out like the okay why are they so dumb ?