Anyone in Canada & US might as well close Hotspex account

greeneyeddevils

So I hadn't heard a peep out of Hotspex for over a year so I decided to email them yesterday & got a response back today...not sure what people are going to do if they have any points left...but I'm guessing everyone's going to get squat from them...damn they used to be one of my better survey sites....

Hi There...

Just wondering if your site is even active anymore since I haven't had a survey in over a year..could someone please get back to me & let me know what's happening..thanks

Response this morning..

Shane Skillen

Today at 12:07 PM

To

Carly

the site really isn't active anymore. Most of our surveys are outside North America. Thank you for all your help over the years.

Shane

What a joke this panel became. They didn't even reply to my last annoyed comment :D

What pisses me off is they never let anyone know that they were doing this..they sent out a few messages saying how they were going to do this & that..but at no point did they say that Canadians & people in the USA were going to get screwed over & lose their points without giving anyone notice that they were closing shop for us....bunch of crap if you ask me...

I just looked my account up, 220 points. Not enough to get upset about but still, that's not fair. They should pay us what remains, a check, Paypal. Another one bites the dust :cry:

I just looked my account up, 220 points. Not enough to get upset about but still, that's not fair. They should pay us what remains, a check, Paypal. Another one bites the dust :cry:

An honest person would!But their actions have spoken and I say I might not trust them even if they reopened shop.I was lucky and was able to cash out right before this happened.However it's like JD Power they're closing and I feel like they should pay people what their points are worth even if it's not yet reached the minimal payout level.Every person deserves to get the money they have earned.We should all be treated equally.